Saturday Night Contest - Dive of Death Poster Challenge

Oct 8, 2007
Lawlz0rs:

db2.jpg

David Blaine attempts to dive into an average size toilet with no butter or lotion of any kind! Except for his rash, that needs some lotion. :eek:

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
here's mine. it was fun to make and thats what these contests are supposed to be about so congrats, i enjoyed this one.

Attachments

• click me.jpg
    click me.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 93
May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
My Entries

Both of these took a while to make, what do you guys think of them? I've seen some hilarious one's already. Good luck everyone! P.S. Come to think of it, my second one doesn't have a chance :'( just to clarify things in case it's hard to read, it says "THIS IS YOUR BLAINE, THIS IS YOUR BLAINE ON STERIODS..." (and this is why I have never won an SNC even after being with T11 for almost half a year...)

Entry 1:
BLAINEPIC2.jpg

Entry 2:
blaineposter1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Allright so i know that this isnt his stunt but when i heard kenner say this awhile back i laughed really hard, and it kinda fits with the title. And its probably not the best photoshop job ever but it doesnt really matter.

for his "latest stunt" david blaine jumps off the moon

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 73
Here is my submission.
i got to work the second i heard about the contest.
i grabbed a pencil, a sharpie, and 4 pieces of paper, and got to work.
this is all drawn by hand, and took me approximately 2 and a half hours to complete. I did one before this, but spelled "Blaine" wrong...so, here's my submission. I hope you all like it...
http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq223/magicman2292/davidblaine2.jpg
well, there it is!!!

That must have taken a lot of work. Good Job:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results