Saturday Night Contest - Dive of Death Poster Challenge

Nov 17, 2007
I hate to sound like a jerk but how did that win? I didn't even enter but I'm still a little pissed. Anyone could of made that in 2 minutes when there were some really good, funny, and clever ones that looked like more time was spent then just to poorly cut out DB's face and find 2 more pictures. This isn't the first time the winning entree took no more than 2 minutes so I'm not that surprised. But c'mon guys. Sorry if I ranted a bit. Just wanted to express my opinion.

Aug 31, 2007
I hate to sound like a jerk but how did that win? I didn't even enter but I'm still a little pissed. Anyone could of made that in 2 minutes when there were some really good, funny, and clever ones that looked like more time was spent then just to poorly cut out DB's face and find 2 more pictures. This isn't the first time the winning entree took no more than 2 minutes so I'm not that surprised. But c'mon guys. Sorry if I ranted a bit. Just wanted to express my opinion.

I agree. There were some REALLY good ones here, especially the ones not meant to be funny, that should have won.

Am I missing something here? I don't get what is funny about JPD's. It's a woman throwing a david blaine baby over a tower. Where's the humor in that?

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
I agree. There were some REALLY good ones here, especially the ones not meant to be funny, that should have won.

Am I missing something here? I don't get what is funny about JPD's. It's a woman throwing a david blaine baby over a tower. Where's the humor in that?

lol Zach.....

Thats actually Michael Jackson. Maybe only the older people here will think its funny. And they did. :p

May 18, 2008
Zachmonky, don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think they can vote for you.

People would accuse them of playing favorites. No offense, but I think it is true. Yours was very, very good though. As was JPDs. In fact, all of yours were.

Aug 31, 2007
whoa, stop *****ing zach, you got a free white cent, you shouldn't be complaining.

I'm not complaining about not winning. I honestly don't care if I win, I had fun making my entry and submitting.

What irritates me is that there where some REALLY good ones, that took a LOT of time and work, and they pick one that was put together in 2 seconds with shotty editing.

JPD, congratz on winning, and nothing against you, I just thought others deserved at LEAST an honorable mention or something.

And Creeper, I'm getting sick of people giving me crap because JB gave me a White.Cent, it was a gift, get over it.

I'm not complaining about not winning. I honestly don't care if I win, I had fun making my entry and submitting.

What irritates me is that there where some REALLY good ones, that took a LOT of time and work, and they pick one that was put together in 2 seconds with shotty editing.

JPD, congratz on winning, and nothing against you, I just thought others deserved at LEAST an honorable mention or something.

And Creeper, I'm getting sick of people giving me crap because JB gave me a White.Cent, it was a gift, get over it.
Honestly Zach, calm down. It was a contest. Be happy that Theory11 actually holds these contests for us. Not many sites do these things. If you're going to be a sore loser then don't complain about it here. Let the winner enjoy his prize without feeling guilty about it.

It's a contest, there will be winners and losers. If you can't deal with it then TOO BAD!

Mitch

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Honestly Zach, calm down. It was a contest. Be happy that Theory11 actually holds these contests for us. Not many sites do these things. If you're going to be a sore loser then don't complain about it here. Let the winner enjoy his prize without feeling guilty about it.

It's a contest, there will be winners and losers. If you can't deal with it then TOO BAD!

Mitch

Don't know if we were reading the same thing or not, but Zach wasn't talking about himself.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Honestly, guys... I can definitely understand where people are coming from by complaining. But really, what's the point?

a) It's a fun contest
b) It's just half a brick of Split Spades
c) T11 has the right to choose - it's their prerogative, having set up these contests for free
d) The people who entered did so because it was fun, for a chance to win yes but mainly because it was fun
e) JPD winning will not make you bankrupt, cause a midlife crisis, or impregnate your girlfriend.

Who really cares...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results