Saturday Night Contest - Dive of Death Poster Challenge

Nov 10, 2007
heres my submission:
dod.png

hope you enjoy and good luck to everybody
I want to thank my friend for the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 13, 2008
This took a surprising amount of effort. Here's my entry! :)

Attachments

• DB_Poster1.jpg
    DB_Poster1.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 91

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Great work tonight by all. Some creative, some serious, some funny. Writing this live from Wollman Rink as we speak in Central Park. Will be posting a media section video live from the stunt site later tonight - definitely check that out.

Tonight's winner goes to JPD - your submission made us laugh out loud. So funny. Congrats on the win, and will be posting the media vid shortly with an update!

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Great work tonight by all. Some creative, some serious, some funny. Writing this live from Wollman Rink as we speak in Central Park. Will be posting a media section video live from the stunt site later tonight - definitely check that out.

Tonight's winner goes to JPD - your submission made us laugh out loud. So funny. Congrats on the win, and will be posting the media vid shortly with an update!

Wtf John won...
I'm not saying John's(JPD) is not bad or anything but do you guys always have to choose the ones that you guys just laugh at?(Even though I didn't find it funny.)
It's weird how you guys have never chosen a picture that has a "serious" theme to it.

Sep 3, 2007

You guys have really great senses of humor. lol

CONGRATS JPD! Hilarious pic! Enjoy the Split Spades :).

Mitch

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results