Exile performed by D

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
Lets do something, lets solve this issue with a battle :) a public one, not with the t11 battle system, or if you want it, with the battle system ok I have no problem, A 1 minute CARDISTRY vid, and you can use your emo moves if you want to, deal or no deal? JUST CARDISTRY..

must....see...aris....vs....emo...kid....battle....!!!
anyway, who really cares if its the actual method or not.
Either way we're all liars. Some are just incredibly delusional and enjoy lying to themselves, but hey! I'm not making any judgements about anyone in particular.

d+R, you can't deny that your style is incredibly similar to d+M's though... if not exactly the same. seriously.... d+R, d+M, black and white, hand over face, shifty movements, numerous d+M-esque tricks on your d+R youtube page.
Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Oct 5, 2008
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=yxQQ4u04d2M&feature=related and you had the balls to say you wasnt imitating d+m damn it ADMIT IT, even the font was the same damn, the only thing that you didnt put was MADNESS and you didnt have a tatoo with the R. Hear r3man advice, and daniel madison's quote..

My last post :)

And insert username, read r3man post, and you will get the answer, that why cant he use patter with stooges/fakes xD

As I said I dont care what you say, just be quite you're embarrsing yourself. And I know it wasnt a "stooge/fake" it was my neighbor, they were have a party thing going on and I did it there, I'am allowed to have my own way of doing a effect, everyone at sometime or other thinks of a way to do a trick and tries there best to get it right. Thats what I did with Panic by aaron fisher before I bought it, I created my own way of doing it, I was happy with it but of course the real way was better. Same situation.

May 24, 2008
OMG, who cares if he imitates d+M, people imitate each other all the time. Thats why we buy magic DVD's, to imitate the tricks that they do. Who cares!! He looks like d+M, ok, so his video editing was great, and he came up with a method to an impossible trick. Good for him, i applaud u sir. but y is it our business if his video is in black and white or not.

Jan 5, 2008
Oklahoma
You guys are all ridiculous. We're all copying the magicians that we like by doing the tricks and flourishes that they perform. Come one, quit acting like you're not, just because you throw a little of your personality into it. It's just a black and white vid. That's it, I'm sure Daniel Madison has no problem with it so why do you guys? It's ridiculous. All this dude was saying was hi, i'm new and what does the Daniel Madison Boy Lover's club do? They jump all over him, not welcoming at all. Acting like a bunch of 14 and 15 year old girls that just saw another girl with the same prom dress on. RELAX! Do you honestly think DM came up with the black and white concept on a whim? No, he watched a movie or another performance that was filmed that way and thought to himself this would be cool! Chill.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
what ever d+R.. Stop avoiding the battle, wanna battle yes or no? come on a week as a deadline if you need to..

Nice r3man :)

magi1982 I have NO PROBLEM, with him doing that vids, the thing that really PISSES ME off, is that he just said some stupid excuses, just why not admit it..

Oct 5, 2008
what ever d+R.. Stop avoiding the battle, wanna battle yes or no? come on a week as a deadline if you need to..

Nice r3man :)

That wouldnt solve anything, and obviously nothing will. Read what
"magi1982" wrote. He makes a extremly well good point. I just want to stop arguing, just wanted to say hey to everyone I have always loved theory11 and thought it was a great new step to advance magic, and I wanted to join the communitiy.
Thanks

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
You guys are all ridiculous. We're all copying the magicians that we like by doing the tricks and flourishes that they perform. Come one, quit acting like you're not, just because you throw a little of your personality into it. It's just a black and white vid. That's it, I'm sure Daniel Madison has no problem with it so why do you guys? It's ridiculous. All this dude was saying was hi, i'm new and what does the Daniel Madison Boy Lover's club do? They jump all over him, not welcoming at all. Acting like a bunch of 14 and 15 year old girls that just saw another girl with the same prom dress on. RELAX! Do you honestly think DM came up with the black and white concept on a whim? No, he watched a movie or another performance that was filmed that way and thought to himself this would be cool! Chill.

the commuinity didnt start out bashing him for the style. the attacks on style started only when he openly denied it instead of accepting the constructive critisism.
we're just here to help people along, not to be a daniel madison boy lovers club. Me, im in the wayne houchin+danny g club. But thats beside the point. They asked, he lied, they pointed out innaccuracies in his posts he got defensive and lied more.
ah well, theres no way to win an online arguement.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
the commuinity didnt start out bashing him for the style. the attacks on style started only when he openly denied it instead of accepting the constructive critisism.
we're just here to help people along, not to be a daniel madison boy lovers club. Me, im in the wayne houchin+danny g club. But thats beside the point. They asked, he lied, they pointed out innaccuracies in his posts he got defensive and lied more.
ah well, theres no way to win an online arguement.
Hear this guy :)

and yes the battle will actually solve so many things like cancer, aids, etc etc.., you said I got nothing and blah blah, and you havent even seen a vid from me.. Thats why I said the thing about the battle :) And I thought real man solved issues with battles (fights) :pxD you have to watch prison break 3rd season..

Sep 1, 2007
You guys are asking Aris why he cares? I don't beleive you actually watched some of this guys videos. He's an EXACT copy. All the way down to movement. That blaze video is a joke. Its almost like he's trying to imitate Daniel in the Burn trailer. d+r, admit your unoriginal, and people will stop bashing.

EDIT- I'm convinced that this guy is joking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur0ZezN8TAY

No way in hell he's serious with something like that.

EDIT AGAIN- Even more convinced he's joking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCF5gd0nlqg

Oct 5, 2008
You guys are asking Aris why he cares? I don't beleive you actually watched some of this guys videos. He's an EXACT copy. All the way down to movement. That blaze video is a joke. Its almost like he's trying to imitate Daniel in the Burn trailer. d+r, admit your unoriginal, and people will stop bashing.

EDIT- I'm convinced that this guy is joking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur0ZezN8TAY

No way in hell he's serious with something like that.

I dont care if people " Bash" me...I dont care at all, its all in ones opinions. And in my opinion almost all of you are extremly immature and should grow up.
And thank you for the ones who are on my side, it means alot. I know I enjoy what I do and I'am going to keep doing that. And what you guys are talking has nothing to do with anything that is going on, keep to the topic. Thats the point to a "Topic" but as I said you guys are just to immature to even do that. Say what you want, there is no use to keep going with this. Its just recycling.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Oh jeez, I read 6 pages of that?

I couldn't care less if this guy stalked d+M. (Well, maybe stalked is a bit extreme, but you get the point) Who he is, who he wants to be, even who he pretends to be, is his choice, and in the end, his problems. I honestly don't think we should care. If there was a copywriting issue, ok, I'd understand if the community got behind d+M or whatever. As it stands, I can also understand R3man putting in his two cents.

It's not worth 6 pages though, it really isn't.

Who cares if he claims to have the original exile? Who cares if he wants to pretend he's more important than he is? Who cares how important he actually is? I mean, seriously, who is he fooling? And with all that in mind, if he wants to do it, for whatever reason, as a joke, as a magic decision, for whatever reason, let him do it and lay off him.

I don't wish to pass judgment on d+R, I just don't think it's worth caring. Heck, it's not worth the time I'm using to write this whole thing up.

I'm just not a fan of caring about these sorts of things. What d+R does with his life and his videos is his choice, and this video happened to be a good one.

Oct 5, 2008
Oh jeez, I read 6 pages of that?

I couldn't care less if this guy stalked d+M. (Well, maybe stalked is a bit extreme, but you get the point) Who he is, who he wants to be, even who he pretends to be, is his choice, and in the end, his problems. I honestly don't think we should care. If there was a copywriting issue, ok, I'd understand if the community got behind d+M or whatever. As it stands, I can also understand R3man putting in his two cents.

It's not worth 6 pages though, it really isn't.

Who cares if he claims to have the original exile? Who cares if he wants to pretend he's more important than he is? Who cares how important he actually is? I mean, seriously, who is he fooling? And with all that in mind, if he wants to do it, for whatever reason, as a joke, as a magic decision, for whatever reason, let him do it and lay off him.

I don't wish to pass judgment on d+R, I just don't think it's worth caring. Heck, it's not worth the time I'm using to write this whole thing up.

I'm just not a fan of caring about these sorts of things. What d+R does with his life and his videos is his choice, and this video happened to be a good one.

Thank you! Thats what I have been trying to say. And just to put out there, I never claimed to have the original exile, I even told R3man that it was myself and other fellow magcians who came up with this method. But thanks you said exatcly what I have been trying to tell everyone.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
okay, THIS IS THE END ARGUMENT

d+R, d+M, Don, whatever you may glee at being called, you cannot maskarade the blatant fact that your videos, the way you dress, what you write, it all came before you heard of Daniel Madison. That's just b___S____ and no one can ever believe otherwise. Proof?

d+R:
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=yxQQ4u04d2M&feature=related

d+M:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQjpSi2vMlY&feature=related

Your "Birthday Change", albeit a different method, is a visual replica of Daniel Madison's Change. The film effects, the name, the head bobbing, the music, everything looks and sounds, or for better words, resonates, Daniel Madison. There is simply no denying that. No possible amount of lies or excuses could fascade the truth. It's simply crystal clear.

Aris.Sa, I understand your commitment to unearth "d+R" fascade, but i think it's just not going to happen. Although watching you two battle it out would be hugely enjoyable, would not solve anything, it would only prove that the theory11 members would support one of you. Don might just never open this page again, and keep on being d+R. There's nothing you can do to stop him. So just leave be.

Soon a moderator is going to close this thread, because for lack of better wording, it is pure havoc.

thereby, i conclude

d+R is unmistakably = d+M.

Aris.sa is unmistakably = :mad: :eek:

So, to end this thread, i find the following words apropriate,

"(magic should be) Honest, inspirational, exciting and challenging. As magicians we should take full advantage of the platform we’re given and aim to provide the most affecting experiences for our spectators. I believe that in magic, the magician is not the star, it’s the spectator who deserves the spotlight, magic isn’t about ‘hey look at me and look what I can do’ it’s about ‘look what magic did to you, look how it allowed you to react and how it affected your day, year, life.’"

May 18, 2008
I know this will be locked...

So before it is, I must say a few things.

One, good video.

Two, Lol for bieng a poser.

Three, I dont' blame you, d+M is awesome.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results