Criss Angel is probably pissed off right about now...

Oct 19, 2007
this season of "magic's greatest secrets revealed" are revealing ALL of the tricks that really made criss famous (walk on water, building to building float, and a lot of others). So what do you think about it? If you were criss would you be mad?

Aug 31, 2007
No because I'm a multi millionaire who got rich by easily fooling the general population and will still be rich even if the secrets are revealed.

Sep 17, 2008
Maryland
I don't even think that many people are even going to watch it. How many people checked out the DB: Dive of Death Special? Not many. I haven't even heard anything on the television about this yet. In fact, the first time I heard about it was on here.

However, bottom line, exposure is wrong. I am not a fan.

But on the other hand, it may get more people into magic. So we will all see when the time comes.

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
Although i dissaprove of Criss Angel, (i really hate the fact that instead of performing "real magic" all he does is video editing some times), what disgusts me even more is magic exposure.

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
Hmm. A lot of "I hate exposure" posts. You should hate it. But someone define exposure for me. It'll be interesting to see what it's defined as.

When people are exposing/revealing magic secrets. I really got pissed off with a kid that revealed INDECENT by Wayne Houchin on some freakin website. INDECENT is one of my favorite tricks and i perform it all the time and now sb gave away the secret . i am really pissed off

Aug 25, 2008
Iowa
www.youtube.com
Hmm. A lot of "I hate exposure" posts. You should hate it. But someone define exposure for me. It'll be interesting to see what it's defined as.

I think the definition of exposure is revealing something that otherwise would cost money to learn. Any video on youtube revealing something that could also be found in a library is fine, it gets new people into magic.

And why is everyone so down on Angel? He does more then his fair share of editing i'm sure but he does real tricks as well. He is also a door into magic. I think we need to lighten up and take it as entertainment. He has helped magic alot and i think at times we forget that. I swear some people here are worse than the "omg this faggot is so fake" comment posters on youtube. Yes im a Criss fan and yes i know he uses cuts and actors and such but still. Just lightin up a bit.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results