Curious: All Magicians! Cont.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
P.S- you didnt get the last post RD :p

I know.....:mad:

Anyway, since I like you guys, I want to share with you some ideas I had....

I was looking at surfaced....then back to the paper engine.....then again to surfaced.... and you know what? I thought of a wonderful aplication to both the clipshift and the gravity half pass....

COuld you imagine both of them toguether??? Jeez, I am also looking forward to combine those two moves with gaff cards, the thing with them Is that I am going to be able of conceal them better than before, I also made my investigation on the clipshift, so I know the ideas I have are going to work....

Anyway, I am currently waiting for my copy of "surfaced" to arrive, so I have a couple of more days to practice the gravity half pass... what do you guys think?

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
i like the idea of this thread.... it wont clutter up general discussion.

who wants to bet it will be closed?

naaaah, the mods are the coolest and most nice guys you can find.....
besides, we are talking about magic!!!!

(I hate you copperfield, now you are going to add "creator of Curios: all magicians...thread" to your signature, I hope you are happy:mad:)

i could imagine it getting offtopic fairly quickly, however like i said i like the idea of it.

and which card force rebel?:D

I actually never learned the name to it. I can't really say with exposing the method but, it is very easy. I believe it's called the Slip-Cut Force....I could be wrong.

Yeah, I'll keep my eye out, if it does go out of hand I'll steer it back on course, I love stories like these, interesting to see how/what got people started.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Again, I would like to see something from BJ Bueno, maybe something from B Smith and/or Dough Mckenzie.

May 19, 2008
manchester
if t11 makes something with derren brown...

seriously though, I think he should become the next artist, we need more brits and more mentalism! and hes b!oody good at hypnosis.

oh pleeeeeeeease t11 :)

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Why have you all started?

Something fun to do when you're bored, or you liked the reactions you saw on television...why?

For me, it was because I needed more confidence in crowd managment and public speaking, so I decided to approach random people and show them something, to create a connnection within both me and the spectator.

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
very first trick, key card trick :)
haha i thought it was the greatest thing ever.

subject change.

best reaction youve ever gotten doing a trick

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results