Perfect Guardians

Sep 1, 2007
my package arrived today and i opened my new deck and i have to say, i dont know what everyone is talking about. my guardians are perfect. I have been playing with them all day and they are just like all my othe bicycle decks.

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney Australia
Stock is thinner than E cards, quite close to regular bikes, might be thinner because of the ammount of ink used in printing. Didn't really clump for me as much as the 1800's did but i dont mind at all my performances dont require that i ahve perfect fans 100% of the time.

my package arrived today and i opened my new deck and i have to say, i dont know what everyone is talking about. my guardians are perfect. I have been playing with them all day and they are just like all my othe bicycle decks.

That's the point. They are just like regular bikes.

A premium deck that cost $4.50 should never feel and handle like regular $.99 bikes.

This is why the 2nd Edition will deliver a REAL quality deck. Let's just hope they are as good as Masters or Ghost.

Aug 31, 2007
California
That's the point. They are just like regular bikes.

A premium deck that cost $4.50 should never feel and handle like regular $.99 bikes.

This is why the 2nd Edition will deliver a REAL quality deck. Let's just hope they are as good as Masters or Ghost.

$.99 dollar bikes?? If you are getting Bikes for .99$ please tell me where. I would LOVE to buy them for .99$... Bikes are around 1.50-2.50$. With the custom design, it would range from where it is at now.

Keenan

Sep 2, 2007
Guys...they never said that guardians will have different stock. also, the ONLY thing wrong with the guardians, is that they start clumping REALLY easily.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
$.99 dollar bikes?? If you are getting Bikes for .99$ please tell me where. I would LOVE to buy them for .99$... Bikes are around 1.50-2.50$. With the custom design, it would range from where it is at now.

Keenan

He might mean that at 13 decks for 14 dollars they come to about a dollar a deck, or the 2-pack's which can run around 2-something. Or maybe he knows a secret store that sells them for cheap.

Sep 2, 2007

Keenan

You might want to try the "99 Cents" store. :D

I get my bikes for $1.25 (12 decks for $15.00).

Cheers,
JTM

the first edition guardians are good, they feel more like Tally ho's than bikes. and the finish is unique. you won't get another deck that feels exactly the same. the second edition will probably be more 'rugged' or longer lasting, with less potential to group or clump.

but i know i'll be keeping a few of my 1st editions wrapped and stored in my collection

Sep 2, 2007
guardians felt nothing like tally-ho's, let alone bikes, when I received them. The clumping I mind but really irks me is the 4.50, plus shipping, these go for when they handle poorer than bikes. Here's hoping for an improved second edition

Sep 10, 2007
Sacramento, CA
I bought a 13 pack of red and blue bikes for $14 and some change at sam's club... or was it costco... I can't remember which, but they are nearly a dollar a deck if you buy them that way ^.^

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results