THREAD Release Special Event :: Tonight at 11:00pm EST

Jul 24, 2008
California
Anyone else have trouble purchasing the decks? I ordered two bricks of the Brown Wynns and it said that they were successfully added to my cart. When I attempted checking out, my cart was empty. Unfortunate...

RS.

It took me like 3 minutes to check out and when I finished it said my last order was successful so I looked in my purchases and the white cents were in there. I was about to sock the computer.

if i remebered the last window release rule...you can only can add them up to 12 max...

Yeah, I initially only placed an order for 12. I got the notice saying they were successfully added to my cart. When I tried viewing my cart to make sure, it was empty. I tried again. The process was slow and jolty, but I managed to purchase another 12 and got the same successful notice. When I tried checking out, the cart was empty again. Kind of in disbelief.

RS.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
As a side note, it's important to note that THREAD includes access to theory11's first private discussion forum where you can ask questions, share tips, and chat in a secure environment about this effect. No passwords necessarily - it works automagically.

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
As a side note, it's important to note that THREAD includes access to theory11's first private discussion forum where you can ask questions, share tips, and chat in a secure environment about this effect. No passwords necessarily - it works automagically.

sorry bayme i would but i already got it from waynes site and i dont feel like wasting 30 bucks so that i can talk about 1 trick

Aug 28, 2008
yeah, treat them well indeed. and for those of us who didn't get to them this time, i guess we can just try to be quicker next time. remember, there are still 600 out there.

Oct 25, 2008
Michigan
automagically...that's good.

Any chance people who bought from wayne can get in on the discussion? Probably not, but it's worth asking.

Aug 28, 2008

Will you be able to somehow open this up to the people who bought it on Wayne's site?

Nov 29, 2008
Simi Valley, California
I purchased Thread yesterday

Checking around and after reading the threads here, indeed Thread has been out. It would not be appropriate for me to say where I purchased it, but I was able to get it for a better price and free shipping. I do look forward to receiving Wayne's new DVD.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results