THREAD Release Special Event :: Tonight at 11:00pm EST

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by j.bayme, Dec 1, 2008.

1. 1 deck of wynns some how.

I AM SO HAPPY :D

the site almost crashed though

2. I know, eh? I was hoping to get some, I was all ready for the exact moment... but oh well... treat them well to those who got them.

3. if i remebered the last window release rule...you can only can add them up to 12 max...

4. 1 deck of brown wynns

and that is what i was going for :D

HEY ECLIPS any chances you can give me on of them

5. wow that was insane.....

6. i got 12 white cents

7. I was so close to the cents, I had them, went to the last stage, and my mom's card was not on file. that screwed me. I was ordering 6 =(

BUTTT, I got 3 decks of wynns, so Im pretty stoked for those =]

8. to those who have them, treat them well. to those of us, including myself, who tried. cheers.

9. It took me like 3 minutes to check out and when I finished it said my last order was successful so I looked in my purchases and the white cents were in there. I was about to sock the computer.

10. Yeah, I initially only placed an order for 12. I got the notice saying they were successfully added to my cart. When I tried viewing my cart to make sure, it was empty. I tried again. The process was slow and jolty, but I managed to purchase another 12 and got the same successful notice. When I tried checking out, the cart was empty again. Kind of in disbelief.

RS.

11. As a side note, it's important to note that THREAD includes access to theory11's first private discussion forum where you can ask questions, share tips, and chat in a secure environment about this effect. No passwords necessarily - it works automagically.

12. sorry bayme i would but i already got it from waynes site and i dont feel like wasting 30 bucks so that i can talk about 1 trick

13. yeah, treat them well indeed. and for those of us who didn't get to them this time, i guess we can just try to be quicker next time. remember, there are still 600 out there.

14. automagically...that's good.

Any chance people who bought from wayne can get in on the discussion? Probably not, but it's worth asking.

15. way to be optimistic. thats more then the half glass full suckas it 6/11ths full

16. Well, got 6 decks of wynn's but the cent's were lost to the black hole of going with the cheap dsl service.

17. Will you be able to somehow open this up to the people who bought it on Wayne's site?

18. do you happen to plan selling those?
    PM me if you do

thx

19. Absolutely - see more details here.

20. I purchased Thread yesterday

Checking around and after reading the threads here, indeed Thread has been out. It would not be appropriate for me to say where I purchased it, but I was able to get it for a better price and free shipping. I do look forward to receiving Wayne's new DVD.