★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2008
NJ
"Propaganda is the dissemination of information aimed at influencing the opinions or behaviors of large numbers of people. As opposed to impartially providing information, propaganda in its most basic sense presents information in order to influence its audience. Propaganda often presents facts selectively (thus lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or gives loaded messages in order to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the information presented. The desired result is a change of the cognitive narrative of the subject in the target audience to further a political agenda."

Has anyone thought that this whole Propaganda business might just be propaganda? Maybe JB just wants to see how people will react; if they actually spend their time searching for clues or if they don't care.

If this offends anyone, I apologize.

D

Deleted member 2755

"Propaganda is the dissemination of information aimed at influencing the opinions or behaviors of large numbers of people. As opposed to impartially providing information, propaganda in its most basic sense presents information in order to influence its audience. Propaganda often presents facts selectively (thus lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or gives loaded messages in order to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the information presented. The desired result is a change of the cognitive narrative of the subject in the target audience to further a political agenda."

Has anyone thought that this whole Propaganda business might just be propaganda? Maybe JB just wants to see how people will react; if they actually spend their time searching for clues or if they don't care.

If this offends anyone, I apologize.

Do you actually think that something would be hyped and then not be released?:rolleyes:

-Doug

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Do you actually think that something would be hyped and then not be released?:rolleyes:

-Doug

lol i know really...

I can picture that in my head:
"Hey guys, JB here. Just thought I'd tell you that PROPAGANDA was just one big psychological experiment. Meanwhile check out the rest of the site!"

no hard feelings Teddy...

D

Deleted member 2755

Not really, but stranger things have happened. And this isn't necessarily a product...

Its possible, but then why is there a bar code as one of the hidden images? I don't think that they would make a bar code as one of the hidden images if it wasn't a product, but who knows?

-Doug

May 18, 2008
Guys, I know I sound like a poser...

BUT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANY OF THIS.

But I would love to help.

And I have found 0 hidden videos and 0 hidden pictures. PMing would be very helpful and I don't fall for Rickrolls. Please. :D Thanks to whomever decides to PM me with info!

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
Its possible, but then why is there a bar code as one of the hidden images? I don't think that they would make a bar code as one of the hidden images if it wasn't a product, but who knows?

-Doug

No disrespect here, but by that logic, why was there a picture of a military man? I don't think they would make a military man one of the hidden images if it wasn't heavy artillery. :D

[Doug, I'm just trying to think outside of the box. Laugh a little, won't you?]

Aug 23, 2008
Just found a bunch more images! Beginning to have some ideas as to what this may be, but not exactly sure quite yet. New images are AMAZING. Good hunting...

Frank

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
Guys, I know I sound like a poser...

BUT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANY OF THIS.

But I would love to help.

And I have found 0 hidden videos and 0 hidden pictures. PMing would be very helpful and I don't fall for Rickrolls. Please. :D Thanks to whomever decides to PM me with info!

I'm on the same boat. I was told Artist profiles, but all I found was a bar code and an image of DM with cerca trova written on his arm.

I would appreciate some help as well. I'm usually good at these type of things too =\

-Kevin

Nov 18, 2008
CA
(i guess i'll chime in too) Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Thats what I said

I HOPE ITS NOT JUST PROPAGANDA.. Grab a spanish-english dictionary

Something like that I said.. I found the other pictures..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results