★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2008
It better not be Lee Asher coming on and saying tune in next friday night at 11pm est for more details! There we go agian...lol!

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
It looks like along with the release of whatever this is, we get a new 1-on-1 from a new artist, in a new genre. I'm crossing my fingers for Richard Sanders. But its most likely daniel garcia, teaching gaff card magic.

Sep 1, 2007
Your all forgetting about Andrei. I'm pretty sure I know what it is now, but some things are still confusing me. Looks like I'll have to wait and see.

May 8, 2008
England
Hmm, I doubt it's a new artist... So soon after Doug, and why make a big thing of one and not the other?
I haven't found any clues, but I'm going to go with DM and/or Andrei.

This 'enlisted' thing is really worrying me. What if you have to find something and enlist and stuff :'(

Jan 13, 2008
The 'enlisted' thing seems to refer to signing up for something, seeing as people are using it as a verb.

However, not having found any clues, I don't know what it's all about. If I were to guess, I'd say it's either a promotional contest, or some other thing where the people who "enlisted" get some form of special treatment (as a reward for following along with the promotional clues all the way to the end).

I wish I would have had the time to follow along with this little promotional thing...if it weren't exam time, I'd be all over the hunt for clues and whatnot. :( Oh well, looks like I'll just have to wait for the announcement tonight. I just hope I'm not missing out on anything by not being 'enlisted'.

Jan 19, 2008
A new genre...T11 first download book. I think it will be a downloadable booklet like DM has a lot of. Combined with ideas from Andri, DM and new guy.

Also with a new deck...Propaganda deck. Army backs and helicopter backs...or heli backs (like smoke and mirrors)....keep on thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results