★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by j.bayme, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Madison????
    that looked like his wrist tattoo in that one shot.....???
  2. It better not be Lee Asher coming on and saying tune in next friday night at 11pm est for more details! There we go agian...lol!
  3. Something along those lines is possible...JB said "it all begins...".
  4. It looks like along with the release of whatever this is, we get a new 1-on-1 from a new artist, in a new genre. I'm crossing my fingers for Richard Sanders. But its most likely daniel garcia, teaching gaff card magic.
  5. Well after that vid... I'm thinking it's Madison with some mentalism/psychological stuff.

A Spike smashy effect thingy perhaps?

- Sean

6. Perhaps. I'm not good at finding clues, so I haven't figured out much.:D
  7. Maybe t11 is releasing a gaff deck with a new artist to teach it!!!!!!
  8. I'm probably on the wrong track :p I combined this propaganda thing with the 1on1 news in the newsletter. >_>

- Sean
  9. Your all forgetting about Andrei. I'm pretty sure I know what it is now, but some things are still confusing me. Looks like I'll have to wait and see.
  10. In d+M page, there is also some hidden pics.
  11. How many people are enlisted?
  12. 632...

13. Hmm, I doubt it's a new artist... So soon after Doug, and why make a big thing of one and not the other?
    I haven't found any clues, but I'm going to go with DM and/or Andrei.

This 'enlisted' thing is really worrying me. What if you have to find something and enlist and stuff :'(
  14. The 'enlisted' thing seems to refer to signing up for something, seeing as people are using it as a verb.

However, not having found any clues, I don't know what it's all about. If I were to guess, I'd say it's either a promotional contest, or some other thing where the people who "enlisted" get some form of special treatment (as a reward for following along with the promotional clues all the way to the end).

I wish I would have had the time to follow along with this little promotional thing...if it weren't exam time, I'd be all over the hunt for clues and whatnot. :( Oh well, looks like I'll just have to wait for the announcement tonight. I just hope I'm not missing out on anything by not being 'enlisted'.
  15. people are just saying random things based off of what other people are saying. First it was a AJ/DM dvd, than Danny G with a new deck, change, than a gaff deck and 1/2 of those arent in any clues
  16. was anyone enlisted before 2: 30 yesterday??
  17. A new genre...T11 first download book. I think it will be a downloadable booklet like DM has a lot of. Combined with ideas from Andri, DM and new guy.

Also with a new deck...Propaganda deck. Army backs and helicopter backs...or heli backs (like smoke and mirrors)....keep on thinking...
  18. You nailed it.
  19. yeah some pretty convincing speculations but we are still not completely sure....

3hrs. 25min. left!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.