Help with a party...

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
So I was booked for a birthday party earlier today in DC later this month. It's a birthday party which is themed "50's Murder/Mystery"

So, I'm looking for suggestions as far as what I should wear.

Let me hear em! :D

Jan 13, 2008
I am so glad you didn't ask "what should I perform?"

As for what you should wear...Dick Tracy has a snazzy outfit that should fit the theme quite well. ;)

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
I am so glad you didn't ask "what should I perform?"

As for what you should wear...Dick Tracy has a snazzy outfit that should fit the theme quite well. ;)

Performance wise I'm all set really, I just plan to keep it to strolling because the bday girl is a good friend of mine and I don't want to steal the spotlight from her.

I'll check that out!

Dec 1, 2008
QC
What a coincidence!!! I just did one like two weeks ago!!! I weared a godfather style hat and a white Tony Montana style suit :p. The old school gangster style always goes well with magic in my opinion.

Mar 29, 2008
I think it would be neat to dress as a magician from the era...like Blackstone, or Doug Henning...I mean, both were young at that time, but really...you could dress up as the "spirit" of Houdini...and say, if Houdini would have lived past 1926, he would have looked and done magic like this.

I also agree with the post after yours initially...it was SO nice to NOT read...WHAT TRICKS SHOULD I DO?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results