Gear Ideas

Sep 18, 2007
Hey all, I was just sitting around, looking at the gear available here at T11. Then I got an idea of something i would like to see T11 make. I think it would be really cool if T11 made those silicon bracelets, like the LIVE STRONG bracelets. If they made them I would buy a couple for sure.

So I thought what if I made a thread where the we (the members of T11) could pitch or just throw out things that you would like to see T11 make. And maybe the admins of the site might catch a look at this and maybe make some of these things. If not, well whatever then, it will still be cool to see what some of you can come up with.

Thanks,
Isaac H.

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
the theory 11 logo sticker it would be great for the car :D seriously T11 needs an upgrade on the gear section hoodies would be awsome too and if they get really creative they can even make theory 11 rings :p

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Yeah hoodies would be cool. So would T11 beanies for the winter. I wear them all the time.

Sep 18, 2007
I agree with the both of you. I just so happen to collect stickers, good thinking hector_cervantes! A T11 beanine would aslo be sweet.

Sep 18, 2007
I think a custom T11 close up pad would be cool. One that you could have your name or a saying put on to it.

Mar 30, 2008
Just a quick note to add, if anyone wants, I can make shirt and other designs so you can see what ideas would look like.

Aug 10, 2008
Honduras
Dog Tags + Hoodies + Stickers + Bracelets + Necklaces + More Tshirts ! T11 knows they can make more money if they sell more stuff jeje XD

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
Hey all, I was just sitting around, looking at the gear available here at T11. Then I got an idea of something i would like to see T11 make. I think it would be really cool if T11 made those silicon bracelets, like the LIVE STRONG bracelets. If they made them I would buy a couple for sure.

So I thought what if I made a thread where the we (the members of T11) could pitch or just throw out things that you would like to see T11 make. And maybe the admins of the site might catch a look at this and maybe make some of these things. If not, well whatever then, it will still be cool to see what some of you can come up with.

Thanks,
Isaac H.

I like the bracelet idea! Are you the same Kryptonik who used to be on FreeMagicSchool.com?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results