Gear Ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kryptonik, Dec 13, 2008.

1. I like the ring idea.

and the panties.

2. Yes I am, I remember you. Didn't I make you a sig?

3. I don't really think T11 needs anymore gear. Isn't this supposed to be underground. Why would we want a whole bunch of "egular people"here. :confused:

Peace out,
    TWB

4. Yea right dude it's no longer underground.

But beanies would be sickk.
    And hoodies.

5. Shirt concept:revelation

I was readin this thread and had a great idea...merchandise that can be used as a revelation!! Like a ring that has a card written in it, or a shirt with a card name written on it, like so:
    [​IMG]
    The text is: You chose...the five of spades

I like my idea. Not a lot of people would care about your shirt or ring because of the fact that you want to do magic to them.

Anyone like this idea?

6. Panties! Panties! "cheering drunkingly"

7. I thinks its a pretty good idea. I would buy that.

8. I'll be honest. I hate most of these ideas.

This isn't a clothing store. It's a magic community.

I think the T11 gear area should have more things like manipulation cards. Here's what I think would be great:

Coins--English pennies, Kennedy halves, walking liberties, etc.
    Replacement gimmicks/premade gimmicks
    Flash paper
    Infinity thread
    Blank and double sided T11 custom decks

I mean, it did say in the original "what is Theory 11" video that this would be the "one-stop shop."

If I want designer hoodies and pinky rings, I'll go to a...

...actually, I'd rather be dead than look like a preppy fanboy. Stick to the magic.

Happy Hanukkah!

9. Now that I think about it Ben's got a good point but I think some people art just saying maybe what would be cool to see here. I admit that more items magic related should be sold here though.

10. Yeah. Why don't you go on anymore?

11. I don't know, over the summer I didn't have my laptop and by the time I got it back I had completely forgot about it.

12. To be honest, I would never wear a dog tag with the Theory 11 logo on it.:rolleyes:

-Doug

13. If theory11 made some good quality shirts, hoodies, beanies, etc...
    I would buy them and support.
    I would really like to see some type of clothing related to Cardistry/Card Manipulation/XCM/Whatever
    Not everyone does magic you know. ;)

(The thin, scraggly, ugly, and torn up looking shirts T11 has now should be taken off.)
    (Make a plain black T-Shirt with the logo on it and you'll sell more...LOL)

14. I mwouldn't want a logo on any of their gear. I don't like E's stuff because it has that logo which i'm not a fan of and it says "Hey look where I shop!" I'd prefer some phrases or ace of spades, etc.

15. Your right Ben. It is just fun to think of stuff.

Panties! panties! "I like CHeering drunkingly"

16. a t shirt with something on it. Like the ones they have now look really empty. With a card reveal on the tag... i've suggested this before. Make the tag say 100% ace of hearts instead of cotton.

17. Criss Angel sells panties on his site.

18. I want a thoery11 card clip. That would be sweet.

19. I think that would be good if they went really minimalist on it.