Gear Ideas

TWB

Aug 23, 2008
I don't really think T11 needs anymore gear. Isn't this supposed to be underground. Why would we want a whole bunch of "egular people"here. :confused:

Peace out,
TWB

Mar 30, 2008
Shirt concept:revelation

I was readin this thread and had a great idea...merchandise that can be used as a revelation!! Like a ring that has a card written in it, or a shirt with a card name written on it, like so:
Sweet_magic_shirt_grunge_text_by_Gomeriffic.jpg

The text is: You chose...the five of spades

I like my idea. Not a lot of people would care about your shirt or ring because of the fact that you want to do magic to them.

Anyone like this idea?

Sep 18, 2007
I was readin this thread and had a great idea...merchandise that can be used as a revelation!! Like a ring that has a card written in it, or a shirt with a card name written on it, like so:
Sweet_magic_shirt_grunge_text_by_Gomeriffic.jpg

The text is: You chose...the five of spades

I like my idea. Not a lot of people would care about your shirt or ring because of the fact that you want to do magic to them.

Anyone like this idea?

I thinks its a pretty good idea. I would buy that.

Sep 1, 2007
I'll be honest. I hate most of these ideas.

This isn't a clothing store. It's a magic community.

I think the T11 gear area should have more things like manipulation cards. Here's what I think would be great:

Coins--English pennies, Kennedy halves, walking liberties, etc.
Replacement gimmicks/premade gimmicks
Flash paper
Infinity thread
Blank and double sided T11 custom decks

I mean, it did say in the original "what is Theory 11" video that this would be the "one-stop shop."

If I want designer hoodies and pinky rings, I'll go to a...

...actually, I'd rather be dead than look like a preppy fanboy. Stick to the magic.

Happy Hanukkah!

Jul 29, 2008
Now that I think about it Ben's got a good point but I think some people art just saying maybe what would be cool to see here. I admit that more items magic related should be sold here though.

D

Deleted member 2755

To be honest, I would never wear a dog tag with the Theory 11 logo on it.:rolleyes:

-Doug

If theory11 made some good quality shirts, hoodies, beanies, etc...
I would buy them and support.
I would really like to see some type of clothing related to Cardistry/Card Manipulation/XCM/Whatever
Not everyone does magic you know. ;)

(The thin, scraggly, ugly, and torn up looking shirts T11 has now should be taken off.)
(Make a plain black T-Shirt with the logo on it and you'll sell more...LOL)

May 3, 2008
To be honest, I would never wear a dog tag with the Theory 11 logo on it.:rolleyes:

-Doug

I mwouldn't want a logo on any of their gear. I don't like E's stuff because it has that logo which i'm not a fan of and it says "Hey look where I shop!" I'd prefer some phrases or ace of spades, etc.

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
a t shirt with something on it. Like the ones they have now look really empty. With a card reveal on the tag... i've suggested this before. Make the tag say 100% ace of hearts instead of cotton.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results