(db).bulletin : Split Spade : 2008 Image Awards - WINNERS POSTED

Sep 1, 2007
Here's mine. Took me an hour. I decided to include a lot on the history of magic. Add some depth.

Attachments

• Split Spades copy.jpg
    Split Spades copy.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 268
Last edited by a moderator:

EJ

Mar 4, 2008
Canada
Hey,

I have a few questions:

1. Suppose we don't have the deck... what are our options? I plan on purchasing it, but I am just curious.

2. Will the sale last as long as the contest does (until the 31st)?

Thanks!
I don't have a deck of Split Spades. Unfortunately for me, my parents don't like buying things online, and they certainly won't buy a deck of cards just so I can participate in a contest. But I still plan on entering. I'll just have to use my artistic skills and draw them instead.

Best of luck to those entering in the contest!

Apr 27, 2008
I don't have a deck of Split Spades. Unfortunately for me, my parents don't like buying things online, and they certainly won't buy a deck of cards just so I can participate in a contest. But I still plan on entering. I'll just have to use my artistic skills and draw them instead.

Best of luck to those entering in the contest!

I won the saturday night contest with doug mckenzie and got six of the packs coming. I don't use cards that much so I'll send you a pack. PM me with your address and stuff and I'll send you a pack. I know how it is with not buying anything online so I figured it's christmas and all.

I won the saturday night contest with doug mckenzie and got six of the packs coming. I don't use cards that much so I'll send you a pack. PM me with your address and stuff and I'll send you a pack. I know how it is with not buying anything online so I figured it's christmas and all.

Damn you're generous, give this guy the competition people.

Screw it, I don't know if I can do better than this (That's not a good thing). If something about this dosen't meet the requirements let me know and i'll go back to work lol. The cards are supposed to be doors and the left side of his face from your view is crossed with a lion.

Attachments

• David Blaine SS Lions.jpg
    David Blaine SS Lions.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 325
Last edited by a moderator:
May 27, 2008
I have a question

sorry

i have a question

could i use the music of Propaganda preview video ?

thanks

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
If you guys are making a video for this contest and need music, you can utilize the original Split Spades music track that we composed for the official preview. Of course, you do not have to use this track, but we thought it'd only be fitting given the fact that it was the official soundtrack. A direct download link is below:

http://cdn.theory11.com/davidblaine/SplitSpade.mp3

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Cringe,

I am pretty good on Photoshop, but even [way] better at video-editing. I do not have splitspades, but I will definetly pick some up when I visit England, but too bad that will be past the deadline... :(

If you give me some raw footage of you doing some moves with them or something like that, I can make us an awesome video!

Think about it :)...

-Sanj

P.S. PM me or add me on aim/windows live (mistr_wombat) (remy_and_linguini@hotmail.com)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results