Who would you like to see in tomorrow's 1-on-1?

Who would you like to see in tommorows 1on1?

• Andrei Jikh

Votes: 29 17.1%
  • Dan Sperry

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Jason England

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Jonathan Bayme

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Chris Kenner

Votes: 24 14.1%
  • Doug McKenzie/Dan Hauss/Dan White (NY crew)

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Wayne Houchin

Votes: 35 20.6%
  • Aaron Fisher

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Daniel Madison

Votes: 18 10.6%
  • Lee Asher

Votes: 18 10.6%

• Total voters
Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
Chris Kenner, Chris Kenner, Wayne Houchin, Wayne Houchin, Andrei Jikh, Andrei Jikh, Dan White, Dan white, Daniel Madison any of those in that order lol

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
CoinThree with Homer Liwag!!!

Ok that's probably not gonna happen but that would be SWEET! I reall just wanna see some new concept or something. or some for $5. We haven't had a $4.95 1-on-1 in like 5 weeks

Sep 1, 2007
CoinThree with Homer Liwag!!!

Ok that's probably not gonna happen but that would be SWEET! I reall just wanna see some new concept or something. or some for $5. We haven't had a $4.95 1-on-1 in like 5 weeks

I'd seriously be down with some coin basics from HL.

Apr 28, 2008
Anything from DM is always nice. I don't really want anything from Chris Kenner because most of it will be on the TOOC DVD's, i'd rather just wait and buy it all together. I'd really like to see some more from Jason England, maybe on palming or the Classic pass.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
A cameo from Andrei (and someone else at the end), but tonight's feature is an effect that admittedly fooled me badly with it's simplicity and left me scratching my head.

There's no funny moves, and there's no real sleights. Very, very powerful effect. Who's it from? I'll leave you in suspense until another hour. ;)

A cameo from Andrei (and someone else at the end), but tonight's feature is an effect that admittedly fooled me badly with it's simplicity and left me scratching my head.

There's no funny moves, and there's no real sleights. Very, very powerful effect. Who's it from? I'll leave you in suspense until another hour. ;)

Sweet, sounds like my lazy type of magic :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results