Let's break the record!

By that I mean the record for the most users ever online.
The record currently stands at 395, BAH! We can get to 400, easy.
Let's pick a date and time, and everyone jump on t11, together we can break this thing.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Since you guys insist:

I am truly humbled by your support- I <3 you all. I've been dying to use that *<3* thing. I just figured out what it meant today (I've seen girls using it all over Facebook and stuff) by accident- I was using my iPhone, and I tilted it to the side a little, saw a heart, and BAM! it all made sense.

To Eclipse- really? You're on a forum full of magicians, most of whom spend the majority of their time on this forum, and have a crazy amount of posts. cough**thatadjonesguy**cough I don't think very many of us will be at parties. I probably won't be here, but I won't be at a party, either.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I like this idea. Just give me a date and time.

I'm pretty sure we established that when somebody said 12:30, January 1st, 2009. :D But apparently due to the complex and busy social lives of the majority of members here, the jury is still out on that date.

Mar 29, 2008
How about 3pm on Jan 1st - that will be a perfect time for many - just before dinner - nothing is open...too early, people won't be out of bed....too close to New Years ball drop...people will be out or forget.

Jan 13, 2008
I like the idea, but not the date. Gunna be spending New Years with my girlfriend and a lot of alcoholic beverages (it wouldn't be New Years if we spent it any other way :p)...so I prolly won't want to, or even remember to, log on here at that time. I'm open for another date and time, though. :)

Jan 13, 2008
How about 3pm on Jan 1st - that will be a perfect time for many - just before dinner - nothing is open...too early, people won't be out of bed....too close to New Years ball drop...people will be out or forget.
How is that not too early? It's News Years day...given how some spend their New Years Eve, that's still bedtime for some. ;)

Edit: And oops, double post. =/

Sep 3, 2007
Europe

Lemme check my calender...

Yup, I'm all clear for that time. We better make it quick, though, I've got a few appointments started at 3:30. I just realized that someone could take that in a very naughty way. :eek: But if I remember, I'll definitely be at the stated place at the stated time.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
lol, you guys are trying to set a time, when people live all around the world.
Different times for different places.

It's 5 o'clock somewhere...

Might a bring up the point that most of us live in the U.S.? More than likely 400 hundred of us... I'm sure us plus the few crazies that get up at like 2 in the morning to do this could "break the record", so to speak.

Oct 24, 2007
Why not January 1st, 2009, at 11:00PM EST? I think that's a perfect time. Late enough for everyone to be awake, people should be at home, and as stated before, Bayme likes that time. I'm in for 11:00PM. Peace!

Tyler

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
The times are heaps off for us here in Sydney. I see the "Friday Night 1-on-1 release at 11PM EST" on 3pm Saturday afternoon AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time). So basically, we start the new year 16 hours before T11 HQ does... :D

ok, 11pm Jan the 1st sounds like the time, because that's great for all you US guys, and for us here in Aus it's 3pm Jan the 2nd, so we shan't be doing anything.
Now we just need to spread the message.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results