Let's break the record!

Jan 13, 2008
Works for Canada, too. It'll be 11pm here, as well, since it's EST. On the West they'll be behind by 3 hours, so 8pm for them, and upwards of a half hour to an hour ahead on the East coast of Canada. All in all, it works. :)

Dec 13, 2008
Morris, IL
Im going to have to do the same thing as Toby and Leave my computer logged on to T11. I have to work on New Years Day.:( Ya I know, it sucks!

Oct 24, 2007
Staying logged on is a great idea! The server will still recognize the people that do that as being on, so it will work! Awesome.

Tyler

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I'm glad that i brought this revolutionary idea for breakthrough in our attempt to break the record... (yeah, i don't know what i wanted to say lol)

Anyways, if we all do this, than the record will be broken for sure ;)

And congradulations to Tumbleweed for coming up with this very interesting idea.... "United we stand"...

Er, why not just a Friday at 11 PM EST? It's when the 1-on-1's show up, so people who don't know about this will probably be logging on anyway. It also works OK for people on the other side of the world. Not too great for UK I understand, but eh, it can't be perfect.

Or we could do a Saturday 7:30 PM EST/11:00 PM EST/11:30 PM EST.

This Friday is the 2nd EST, and Saturday is the 3rd EST.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results