theory11 - GLITCH by daniel+Madison :: RELEASED

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Our 1-on-1 training section was updated tonight with a brand new video from the dangerous mind of daniel+Madison – GLITCH.

An instant, visual color change inspired by Dan and Dave's Click Change and Ed Marlo's Snap Change. One card visually changes into another with a smooth flourish.

A simple and effective color change done with finesse. Taught in 8 minutes of instruction by daniel+Madison.

> > GLITCH :: by daniel+Madison
> > Parallel News Post

Sep 1, 2007
I agree...this pwns.

I think I'll get it, but just to clarify, is the clean up instant, like with the click change? Because I'm looking for a good snap change that has instant front card to deck like that.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Not trying to be the party pooper, but how is this any different than the snap change? No offense intended.

Thanks!

Just by one look and jumping over here.

the grip is totally different.
And it's closer to the click change, which is DnD's instant cleanup snap change.

It runs a close line...but it's definitely pretty, I might have to pick it up sometime this week.

Sep 1, 2007
Different Grip. I for one didnt like the click change grip. It just doesn't feel right in my hands. Don't know why.

Oct 28, 2007
i like the editing in the vid as for the change it looks alright i personally think click looks better this change position seems uncomfortable and kinda wierd

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Oh, and to those who asked 'how is it different.'
Without noticing the grip, T11 wouldn't put it out if it wasn't different in some way. They're not that kind of company.

and one should always remember to pay close attention because "the devil is in the detail".

-Rik

Aug 18, 2008
Well from knowing the click change and seeing this video, I see many key differences.

Glitch starts with a flourish from the bottom of the deck, then instantly changes. Looks more natural than the click. I never used the click change because it didn't look and feel natural to me. This will probably be a bit nicer.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Oh, and to those who asked 'how is it different.'
Without noticing the grip, T11 wouldn't put it out if it wasn't different in some way. They're not that kind of company.

and one should always remember to pay close attention because "the devil is in the detail".
Glitch starts with a slick flourish done from the bottom of the deck - and it ends clean with the deck square. Different, beautiful, and practical.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results