Chair Vanish (with twist)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
Yes he was helpful. I find out of all the post only 3 of them are helpful.

You guys keep saying I sould do it live only becuase you think its a camera trick. The only reason you think its a camera trick is becuase you cant figure it out. Its more complex than you may think.

I will say this though. I am NOT making any videos on stage. The second episode of my season 2 was filmed in the winter. The season finale and fouth episode was filmed in the winter. The other episodes which I have not filmed will be filmed in the winter becuase my season 2 is taking place in winter. Now my season 3 will probally take place during summer. If that is the case then I will have live performances. Until then you need to wait becuase you accusing me of camera tricks is not getting you anywhere.

Now I know someone will say "i dont thinkits a camera trick but it would be more convicing if it was a live performance." Well all I have to say is that the people watching my videos can spot camera edting in an instance. There are channels on youtube eposing illusionist using camera tricks. I am proud to say that im not on that list becuase everyone know that my stuff can be done live and is not camera editing.

i dont care one way or another if you use camera tricks. It is your job to convince us that you are not. and i dont mean by you saying i dont use camera tricks im uber special and stuff like that. You say season 2 is filmed in winter, so it makes it impossible for anyone to be outside. you perform outside surely there is at least one person outside at the same time. invite a couple friends to watch, i dont really care. By the way, do you have a television show? because you keep referring to 5 minute videos as episodes in a 3 episode season. that makes no sense to me whatsoever. We are not against you get that through your head and realize that we are trying to help. that is all. for now...

Yes he was helpful. I find out of all the post only 3 of them are helpful.

You guys keep saying I sould do it live only becuase you think its a camera trick. The only reason you think its a camera trick is becuase you cant figure it out. Its more complex than you may think.

I will say this though. I am NOT making any videos on stage. The second episode of my season 2 was filmed in the winter. The season finale and fouth episode was filmed in the winter. The other episodes which I have not filmed will be filmed in the winter becuase my season 2 is taking place in winter. Now my season 3 will probally take place during summer. If that is the case then I will have live performances. Until then you need to wait becuase you accusing me of camera tricks is not getting you anywhere.

Now I know someone will say "i dont thinkits a camera trick but it would be more convicing if it was a live performance." Well all I have to say is that the people watching my videos can spot camera edting in an instance. There are channels on youtube eposing illusionist using camera tricks. I am proud to say that im not on that list becuase everyone know that my stuff can be done live and is not camera editing.

Really? Because you are not fooling anyone here. You would if you could get someone to watch! Even if it is a dog! anything! You could really get anyone!

Jul 10, 2008
First... Nexus, dude, you're a trip!

Second... Tally Ho, I think his "seasons" aren't as we think. I think that they are REAL seasons. Hear me out now... or Mystifier, and I quote....

"The second episode of my season 2 was filmed in the winter. "

"Now my season 3 will probally take place during summer."

Now, I know this may be confusing to some seeing as if winter is season two and summer is season three ( I believe the original order laid out by the Lord is, Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer), but this is the illusion Lamont is creating. Will he be successful in leading us all to believe that Summer can come before spring, tune in next season and see!

Seriously though, Lamont, buddy, lil' guy. When you type in your comments here on this forum the little read lines appearing under the words aren't there to make your post look cool. If you right click on them the computer will actually tell you how to spell it correctly. Technology, isn't it WILD!?

"You guys keep saying I sould do it live only becuase you think its a camera trick."

So, let's see if I have this straight. Correct me if I'm wrong (but please spell check it if you do, or I won't be able to take you seriously). You're saying that after all of these comments left for you, you still don't get it?!

First... Nexus, dude, you're a trip!

Second... Tally Ho, I think his "seasons" aren't as we think. I think that they are REAL seasons. Hear me out now... or Mystifier, and I quote....

"The second episode of my season 2 was filmed in the winter. "

"Now my season 3 will probally take place during summer."

Now, I know this may be confusing to some seeing as if winter is season two and summer is season three ( I believe the original order laid out by the Lord is, Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer), but this is the illusion Lamont is creating. Will he be successful in leading us all to believe that Summer can come before spring, tune in next season and see!

lmao, I love it cause I was thinking that too! It gave me a serious laugh though haha. I can't help but hope that you get the point Lamont, or just silently drift off into the sun set, spelling it "son seat".

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
At first I thought the video was an amusing parody.. then after reading all of this, I think not.

Also, some of you are being awfully hard on someone who can't even legally drink (Or maybe smoke I dunno how old he is). It's amusing to me.

All of you need to lighten up.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Okay first I will get bake

First of all, we would all love to get baked, but seriously, who has the balls or the time to anymore...

and secondly, you arent doing a very good job of defending yourself.

1. Your video has typos and that just looks unprofessional. Correcting it in the next video doesnt magically make the 1st one look better
2. You used Criss and Lance's intros, which make your video even less professional. makes you seem like a wanabe who wants to be like the gothic magician he sees on tv.
3. You say how you dont post stage videos of your performance because it pirates your own video. So you say you dont want to break the copyright law of your own video. a) that doesnt make sense. b) you just pirated the music and intros others have made. So you rather pirate someone well known than you own. nice...
4. We didn't say you were editing your videos of using camera tricks. But seriously, isn't it a bit suspicious that you are doing it in an empty field and you cover the camera with a cloth for a few seconds? If you can do this trick in a controlled environment with no chances of any camera trickery, then we will all shut up aight?
5. Your copy right is fake. I can go take your video and do something with it right now. Just because you put a little symbol and a "All rights reserved" at the end doesnt make it yours.
6.A stage isn't more gimmicked than an open field in any way. There could easily be bumps and hills on a field where you can jump and hide behind. This is actually more gimmicked than a stage can be.
7. Your replay didnt do much for us because... um... yea... it was 2 videos.... if it was a 360 degree no cut video though.. then... DAMN youre good.
8. Using "I dont care about you" makes you seem childish and immature. I have a cousin who is 7 years old who can come up with better comebacks than that.
9. As brad has said, all pros will change their handling, just to shut people like us up. If you were really the great magician you say you are, then you should do so as well. change the video to take out all possibilities of how this can be done.
10. And once again, using a live audience does not mean we are stumped. I have around 4 possibilities to how this can be done and each of these would die if there was a live audience. We want a live audience to make sure you are not using cheap tricks. (running off screen or something) If you really are using one of these cheap tricks, a stooge audience is always possible so yea...

and please, we are not trying to flame you. You have obviously posted this video for praise and only praise. You seem like the kind of guy who gets a bad comment on youtube and deletes it. If you are looking for comments and criticism, then please take it like a man

Theory 11 Sciffydof Comment 2009 (c) copyright. All Rights Reserved.

You cant quote me now or im sueing you.

and dont worry if your video never gets his lucky charms... oh wait... thats the cereal leprechaun... i keep getting the two mixed up because... oh right... they're both fake... right yea... (anyone who watches cartoons will get this more)

I'm confused. Do you have a tv series, or is this just something you are "play pretending?" I don't understand this "season"/"episode" thing. Would you explain it?

Brad Henderson

Yeah, I wanna seem them on tv. What channel are they on? The same one as Tllusion?

"I am what seperates reality and surreality.I can do anything...If there is anything in particular you want to see me do then message and tell me what it is...Prepare to be Mystified"

I have a request. I want to see you jump off a 100 ft. building to be rescued by giant fire hawks that will take you to the ground only for them to turn into doves......and then you mysteriously disappear.

At first I thought the video was an amusing parody.. then after reading all of this, I think not.

Also, some of you are being awfully hard on someone who can't even legally drink (Or maybe smoke I dunno how old he is). It's amusing to me.

All of you need to lighten up.

Yeah, some of us are being hard, because no one seems to be able to get through to him. People are trying to help him and give him something to elevate his game a little.

Might I offer the suggestion simply that you do a spell check? It'll help improve the overall professionalism of the video.

Okay will do. Do you mind telling me what was spelled wrong?

(He never took this advice on the video in question.)

It looks too much of a copy of C.A.(Hope you know what it means) style to me.

Not saying the tricks(well a bit yeah) but the whole intro.

Now you can say this is mean or not, but it is however, true.

Why do you have to have 'continuous shot' written underneath throughout?

A simple question from Steven. And I don't believe Steven ment it as a slap or anything of the sort. I believe the "Continuous Shot" rasied suspicion to begin with. Even if you edit all the flim together, you can still write that at the bottom and it will play right over the edited film. Again, i'm not saying that he edited the film, just saying that "Continuous Shot" proves nothing other than he really wants to be like CA (correct me if i'm wrong). To quote steven again.

Oh right, to me it is like me doing a double lift, and then having at the bottom of the screen 'I am not doing a double lift'. Looks unprofessional

Spellcheck: supernaral, vanbish

Also, to bring up that old thread we had a discussion on...

Are you ever going to credit the people you rip off?

Though Cherry could have been a little nicer, he did give something nice. A lot of individuals don't credit the people that created the tricks that they themselves are now performing. If you don't know who created the effect, ask. People will be glad to help you. If these are really "Episodes" to his "Seasons" then do like Animal Planet and roll the credits baby!

That means my season is being filmed in the winter. There is no audiance outside to perform for. Sure I could do it on stage but I find it more of a challenge to do it on the field where it eliminates the prepared stage. My stage partner does not want to film our show becuase he think of it as "pirating your own show".

I believe this is yodel that started the avalanche. In my opinion, he wants to be prasied for acting like someone famous and instead of owning up and saying "Ok, there are things that I really need to work on, so I will." He chooses to b!tch about why he can't. And i'd say the samething about anyone putting an -O at the end of there name and shoving a pinecone up their @$$ smothered in honey infront of a bear trying to act like Steve-O.

M

Mystifier1

Wow you guys are......Never mind words cant even describe it.

Jan 1, 2009
Poway, CA
that would explain why you haven't gotten everyone's point yet.

But in all seriousness. All people are asking is more credibility to the effect. The effect is fine, we just want you to eliminate the possibilities and the copyrighted audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results