What do you do with the jokers?

• I'm keeping them in the deck

Votes: 53 89.8%
  • I throw them away ASAP!

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2008
Norway
I've always kept them in the deck, but recently I've started to throw them away. I kept them in the deck because it would look much more fair when I had to go throu the deck to find the jokers. It looked like I didn't have any setup on the deck. But I felt it took too much time before I could start using the cards so now I don't keep them anymore.

What do you do with the jokers when opening a new deck? Do you keep them or throw them away? And is there any reason for why you keep them/throw them away?

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I always keep them. I don't see any reason to get rid of them.

Besides, I have like 15 tricks I do with jokers. :p
It would be kinda hard to do the trick if I didn't have them......... oooooo just thought of another effect I could do with them!!! :D

Jan 11, 2009
Manchester
I use them for certain tricks, so when I use a snap or click change to find the persons card, I do a little patter about how jokers are good at finding selected cards.

Sep 1, 2007
I used to keep them with the deck, but always just leave them in the box. Now, they always stay in the deck with all of the other cards. I figured why waste them...

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Yeah I just keep them in the pack. For some reason I just can't bring myself to throw them away.:p
And I like to use them in sandwhich routines.

Jul 7, 2008
honestly
i use them fo throwing practice
ill keep them sumtimes tho if they look cool
or if i need them 4 a trick

Oct 18, 2007
Germany
i keep them in the deck or i use them sometimes to make gimmiks ... but i put them out of the deck if i use it for flourishing ...

and i think that the jokers of the black tiger deck taste the best maybe its the ink ( black ) i usally eat put them in a shaker and it them together with honey and bananas :) try it

sry for my bad english =)

I keep my jokers, but I don't leave them mixed in the deck. I have both on top. When I pull the deck out I either put them to the side or back in the box. (Depending on if I'm going to be using the box or not.) It's because I sometimes use the jokers in an effect. Also, If I need to rip a card and don't want to use one for the the deck, I'll use a joker. One time I wanted to do card warp.... but I just opened a brand new deck and didn't want to immediately be tearing up the cards in it. So, I used the jokers.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Lol so many random answers to this question ok

What does Batman do with them?

He annihilates them! DUH!!!

Anyways, what i do is i have a clear card case (the case that the clear plastic bikes come in. And i keep all my jokers and extra gaff cards in there. Sometimes i keep the regular joker in my deck and leave out the "Guarantee" one

Nov 26, 2008
I do a few effects with jokers, plus in most custom decks the jokers add to the artwork.

Who would throw this away?

smokemirrorbydavidblanczs4.th.png

Jan 18, 2009
People usually call jokers fake cards, but i think the jokers are the coolest cards in the deck. Because they have the most magical potential. Jokers can do things no other cards can do. mimic ability a joker can copy any card, it gets awsome reactions. plus jokers are identicle cards, easy for tricks that use duplackits.
I have never thrown a joker away their still cards.

Nov 26, 2008
People usually call jokers fake cards, but i think the jokers are the coolest cards in the deck. Because they have the most magical potential. Jokers can do things no other cards can do. mimic ability a joker can copy any card, it gets awsome reactions. plus jokers are identicle cards, easy for tricks that use duplackits.
I have never thrown a joker away their still cards.

i have them pick another card. Simple Stuff.

Dec 7, 2007
New Zealand
I keep my jokers, but I don't leave them mixed in the deck. I have both on top. When I pull the deck out I either put them to the side or back in the box. (Depending on if I'm going to be using the box or not.) It's because I sometimes use the jokers in an effect. Also, If I need to rip a card and don't want to use one for the the deck, I'll use a joker. One time I wanted to do card warp.... but I just opened a brand new deck and didn't want to immediately be tearing up the cards in it. So, I used the jokers.

He beat me to it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results