Very Strange

The Chalier jack conundrum is most likely because that card is more worn than the rest, crimped a little or from a different deck :p

Look at the side of the deck and you'll probably notice one card darker than the rest - I used that as a 'key card' technique for aaages... I've never tipped it before now either....Ah well, someone else probably published it hundreds of years ago :p

D.

Yeah man, it's called the DDP (Dirty Deck Principal) lol. I just found out about it yesterday.

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
LOL the "coincidense" actually worked as a trick another 5/6 times....WOW
OH and i have been also using the dirty deck principle since i read it somewhere (cant remember in which book)

And i think batman was (the dark night) was wayyyyyyyyyyyy too long ....after a point i lost interest and i have watched a lot of movies since my mother has her own video-club here in Greece

The Chalier jack conundrum is most likely because that card is more worn than the rest, crimped a little or from a different deck :p

Look at the side of the deck and you'll probably notice one card darker than the rest - I used that as a 'key card' technique for aaages... I've never tipped it before now either....Ah well, someone else probably published it hundreds of years ago :p

D.

Thanks Dee :)

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX

D.

That was me
and yes,now that I checked the card there is a slight bow in the jack that wont leave.Hence,me always cutting to it.

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
. . .
And i think batman was (the dark night) was wayyyyyyyyyyyy too long ....after a point i lost interest and i have watched a lot of movies since my mother has her own video-club here in Greece

I have no respect for you now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 9, 2008
First of all, all batman is prime beef.
second of all, as said afore, this isn't odd, one thing I've been doing at the moment is putting a card in the deck, and either grabbing it out of a spring or cutting to it, and it's not that hard, I have about a 7-8/10 success rate.

The 'actual' skill sector of card magic is quite an interesting one. Although there aren't any books on it as such, I've always been interested in it. For example, when I first started and learnt the 2 Card Monte, I tried actually doing a switch, when you do the 'move', try actually doing it. As I say, it's great fun, when you do something, try actually doing it, it's cooler than you might think

Tom Field

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results