Site Change Suggestions

D21400

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Antwerp, Belgium
klick herefor the introduction.

Now because TH11-crew wanted to know why whouldn't we make a post about it.

So, What do you want to change about this site.

Please answer,

D21400

Nov 10, 2007
There needs to be more in he battle system i dont know what but something that will make people want to battle and vote.

hows about openning the wire?

or

Adding a magic tournament to the battle section. Maybe you could do a saturday challenge tournament style.

also I would like a map that people can register to and pinpoint there location, to see who is around.

i will like to see information about the music, in the media, store, and forums.

example in media section: in the side of the video, in the bottom or something like that, a link to amazon/itunes/myspace of who is the song, the name of the song and so (this may need to be write by the user)

something like that XDD, its just a little suggestion XD

May 31, 2008
1. Open the Wire

2. Add difficulty levels on the trick pages

3. Get more moderators on the forums

4. Get rid of the battle section, it's stupid. When did magic become a competition?

Yay 100 posts!

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
1. Open the Wire

2. Add difficulty levels on the trick pages

3. Get more moderators on the forums

4. Get rid of the battle section, it's stupid. When did magic become a competition?

Yay 100 posts!

Contrary to many's belief, the battle section isn't to enhance your ego. It's too show what you've got and it's also a good way to get constructive criticism and advance on how to better yourself or the trick. It's a great section IMHO.

Jul 16, 2008
austin, tx
I would like different viewing color options. The mostly black backgrounds with white lettering on many magic sites really hurts my eyes.

If there is a way to switch this already, I can't find it.

May 31, 2008
Contrary to many's belief, the battle section isn't to enhance your ego. It's too show what you've got and it's also a good way to get constructive criticism and advance on how to better yourself or the trick. It's a great section IMHO.

If that's the case, then why can't you just post a regular video?

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I think a new logo/introduction would be in order. Hay, maybe a competition for the buzzing designers in here.

I just feel that, after 2 years, the flickering 11 with a wierd yellow circle around it could use a re-vamp.

Jussayin'

Gustav

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results