David Blaine and Man on Wire

Sep 3, 2007
Yea the ending was funny.

I didn't get it the first time thru.

Phillipe's got some good sleight of hand though.

And yea, I'm a try it on a magician buddy.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Hahaha
Great great video. It is like a cardistry colab, but with magic lol

I love how Phillipe helped David at the end, to prove that he is really magical...

Hahaha, I'm still laughing :)

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Great video! I absolutely loved man on wire, so inspiring!

Phillipe Petit remins me al ot of Blaine, in the way he see great feasts as beautiful artistry.

What a great video to wake up to!

Cheers,

Lloyd

Sep 1, 2007
I love how it's these two worlds colliding. Two great characters bouncing off of one another.

Sep 20, 2008
I Admire Philippe for doing that. He sets a pathway of challenging blaine- but he later on betrays the audience and walks away proudly. Even blaine didnt know what Philippe was planning.

I am very impressed, Philippe just gained a new Fan.

Sep 1, 2007
I Admire Philippe for doing that. He sets a pathway of challenging blaine- but he later on betrays the audience and walks away proudly. Even blaine didnt know what Philippe was planning.

I am very impressed, Philippe just gained a new Fan.

If you haven't seen the movie, you should.

Actually, T11, you should carry this movie.

Jan 28, 2009
That's a great video, where both Magicians worked with the goal of impressing the audience, and it came together beautifully. Awesome stuff.

Sep 20, 2008
i'll have a look into it. Cheers for letting me know about this. Sounds promising. ive never heard of Philippe before.

Nov 30, 2007
Phillipe is such an amazing performer. I love the way he is always performing...life is a constant performance for him. I truly applaud him!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results