David Copperfield touring Australia!

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
Is that because Chris Kenner used to do that in Copperfield's earlier shows? or Just the face reminded you of him?

Yeh I've seen videos of Kenner doing the duck steal, so it sparked a memory.

Ahh yeh now that you mention it I remember him saying that. I had Bronze ticket so I had to watch the monitor.

Hiro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I was there at the show on Saturday night as well. I wouldn't say it was a bad show. It's just that i've seen most of the illusions already. Mind you, it was the third time I went to a Copperfield show. I thought that after 10 years, his show would have changed, but it was pretty much all the stuff that I've seen before either at his previous shows or through his tv specials which i've watched enough times to practically memorise all his illusions. So for me I was expecting a totally different show that i've never seen before, which didn't quite happen.

But everyone who i've talked to who's not a magician seemed to have enjoyed the show, so I think that's what counts more.

I was there at the show on Saturday night as well. I wouldn't say it was a bad show. It's just that i've seen most of the illusions already. Mind you, it was the third time I went to a Copperfield show. I thought that after 10 years, his show would have changed, but it was pretty much all the stuff that I've seen before either at his previous shows or through his tv specials which i've watched enough times to practically memorise all his illusions. So for me I was expecting a totally different show that i've never seen before, which didn't quite happen.

But everyone who i've talked to who's not a magician seemed to have enjoyed the show, so I think that's what counts more.

Yeh I agree, I didn't know if it was just me because I know the illusions. But yeh I guess we expected more but either way it was worth it I thought.

-Justin

Wow, that was totally kick ass. The show was amazing, I had amazing seats 2nd row, thanks Chris Kenner and Matt Tarrant. I got to meet David and Chris and get Davids autograph.

Thats Matt and Chris for the tickets. Great night.

J.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results