David Copperfield touring Australia!

Hiro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Thanks for the details Damian, I'm sure I will be there. I didn't think it would be that expensive though.

I've seen David's show the last 2 times he came to Australia. I can't believe it's already been 10 years since he last came.

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
Lil question, how soon will the tickets run out?
Just a rough guess, I wont have the money until a while.

Hopefully it doesnt sell out as quick as coldplay -_-, 2 hours.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
I guess we take it for granted that we can go see him pretty easily in the states.

You guys are going to have a wonderful time for sure. If I were you I would be picking up extra tickets. It will surely be sold out and you wont have any problems getting rid of them.

Pre-sale tickets are out tomorrow noon, I'll be waiting to try and snag gold tickets.
Otherwise I'll wait till the 26th to get what Gold then.
Either way I'm going for sure, can't miss this opportunity!

ticketek said:
INTERNET PRE-SALE
Pre-sale starts : Tue 17 Mar
Pre-sale ends* : Thu 19 Mar, 9am
General public on sale : Thu 26 Mar, 9am

*A pre-sale is an opportunity to secure tickets prior to the General Public, not a preferential seating service. A selection of seating throughout the venue is made available for pre-sales. During this Internet Pre-sale, a Premium Access fee of $20** per ticket has been applied to ensure the allocation of seating prior to general public on sale.
*Or until pre-sale allocation is sold out.
**Our standard transaction fees also apply.

On sale times are quoted in local time.
Here you go.

Thats the Visa Entertainment presale, which is for people with Visa.
There's also the normal presale.

MY TICKETEK INTERNET PRE-SALE
Pre-sale starts : Thu 19 Mar, noon
Pre-sale ends* : Fri 20 Mar, noon
General public on sale : Thu 26 Mar, 9am
A pre-sale is an opportunity to secure tickets prior to the General Public, not a preferential seating service. A selection of seating throughout the venue is made available for pre-sales.
*Or until pre-sale allocation is sold out.
On sale times are quoted in local time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results