{t11} release :: PRESSURE by Daniel Garcia + Dan White

Oct 5, 2008
Anyone notice that they put a can of root bear in a balloon in the video? Also Daniel Madison popped up. And some other crazy stuff, pops up fast.
Great effect guys.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
i wanna read a review first, i have zero dollars and it would be nice to get an honest review before i even think bout getting it

I would count on a review after anyone here has practiced and performed the effect.

Oct 12, 2008
This looks like one of the most amazing, simple, straight forward effects i've ever seen. I don't know if it is, but i'm probably getting it. btw, not to bash, but i agree with the comment about this reminding you of the old theory11, let's hope we've got more things like this on the way!

Great job DG and DW (btw, my initials are dw)

Just got done watching the video. Already had everything figured out except the cleanup. This is decent. I don't know if it will fool a lot of people but it will be a good trick for my children's show.

Can't complain for the price.

Nov 10, 2007
I always have problems with this video If I do not get his sorted out I will never buy here again. It will not work that is why I bought the downloa to buy it right away!!!!!!!!!!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results