Mods on t11?

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
As of now, I think that the Theory11 crew has stopped picking mods (they have enough!).

Here is a thread that is somewhat related, posted by Doug (Sinful) who is one of our moderators.

Frankly: I don't think you can become a mod anymore.

Hope this helps :)

Care,

-Sanj

You can't just become one.
Mods are decided because they're respectable people with decent posts, and people who can handle the job.
Unlike Team Awesome, we're very disrespectful people with irrelevant posts.

Apr 28, 2008
Asking basically means you're not going to be one because you probably want to do it for the wrong reasons. I believe it's offered to people who have been around for quite a while and consistently contribute to the forum with high quality posts. I don't really think any more mods are needed for now.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Becoming a MOD is a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong gruuuuuuuuuuuuueling impreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegnatingly haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard journey.

But once you get there you can kick back and f*** with people's posts :D

Gustav

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Never mind him, Gustav has an issue with that sorta thing, if you know what I mean ;)

HEI!

I thought we agreed we weren't going to talk about this! :eek:

Now being the queen of the beauty pageant is going to be hell :mad:

One more slip, mr. P, and I'll reveal to all your real name! *muahahahaha*

Gustav

EDIT: Let me make it clear to all you internet blow outs (you know who you are) - this is a joke.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
He is (not counting guys like Raiker and Bayme and Kenner occasionally and whatnot), but the others are around, they just don't post much. Hang around, and every now and again you'll see one of the others editing a post or closing a thread.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results