Drunk XCM?

Is it possible to perform XCM in drunk condition? Maybe at home, bar or club. I'm just wondering that we should show some moves, just do the moves or not at all. You might drop some cards if you performing XCM when drunk. How about you guys?

May 8, 2008
England
Drunk flourishing is usually fine, not performing it though. Although last friday several tallies and some San miguel got mixed up, they feel all funny now :p

Generally don't take cards out if I'm having a heavy night though, magic while drunk would not be fun. Not the right atmosphere either. Chilling in a bar or quiet pub is fun, one time I showed a few tricks and one guy went through the pack vigorously, checking they weren't 'trick cards'. Suffice to say that deck came out in bad condition...

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible to perform XCM in drunk condition? Maybe at home, bar or club. I'm just wondering that we should show some moves, just do the moves or not at all. You might drop some cards if you performing XCM when drunk. How about you guys?

I don't think performing anything (magic or otherwise) is advisable while drunk.

I think it's bad form and ill advised.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
Drunk flourishing is usually fine, not performing it though. Although last friday several tallies and some San miguel got mixed up, they feel all funny now :p

Generally don't take cards out if I'm having a heavy night though, magic while drunk would not be fun. Not the right atmosphere either. Chilling in a bar or quiet pub is fun, one time I showed a few tricks and one guy went through the pack vigorously, checking they weren't 'trick cards'. Suffice to say that deck came out in bad condition...

At least you had a good beer to go with it!

Sep 1, 2007
have you guys seen jackie chan drunken master. if you drink you can actually do XCM better the trick is that you have to drink ENOUGH.

Mar 1, 2009
your not any better when drunk if any thing your worse you just think your doing really good even though you are sucking at it

Jun 9, 2009
USA
Drunk XCM

Quick question, I already have the Blaze VGA box for PS2 and am disappointed with its lack of compatibility and difficulty of use. If I used this with my DLP HDTV instead of component cables for PS2/Wii/360 would it look significantly better, or about the same?

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Quick question, I already have the Blaze VGA box for PS2 and am disappointed with its lack of compatibility and difficulty of use. If I used this with my DLP HDTV instead of component cables for PS2/Wii/360 would it look significantly better, or about the same?

Wrong forum. ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results