NBA Prediction

I am going to try and predict the NBA outcome, I have a video made and will become public soon on a secret youtube channel.

Anyway yeah so this is going to be my very first over the internet prediction. Do you think this actually is possible without guessing?

Basically, do you think psychic abilities are possible?

Jul 16, 2008
austin, tx
I am going to try and predict the NBA outcome, I have a video made and will become public soon on a secret youtube channel.

Anyway yeah so this is going to be my very first over the internet prediction. Do you think this actually is possible without guessing?

Basically, do you think psychic abilities are possible?

You might get lucky, but psychic abilities are not possible, in my opinion.

Plenty of tricky ways to do it, though.

May 31, 2008
Last year I guessed who would win the World Series mid-season. I sealed it in an envelope and had my grandpa hide it. Unfortunately he forgot where he hid, and now no one else will know that I got it right.

May 31, 2008
Also, another thing I forgot to mention.

Start watching a lot of ESPN, and listen to what all of those sports writers think. Although they're not right 100% of the time, they usually are close to who will win.

Do anything you can, look at team records, stats against the teams they're facing. Basically just really get in to pro basketball. That's really the only way I can think of.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Everyone knows that it will be CAVS v.s. LAKERS. At least people like me from Ohio...ha ha. Now, if you could predict the exact amount of games it would take and predict the final score of the last game,that would be amazing.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
My official prediction for this event is that the Laker's will win. The game will lean towards the opposition for an amount of time, but it'll be clear who the winning side will be. Or maybe it'll be the EXACT opposite of what I just said ;)

D.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
I felt I should write those in 2 different posts.

Assuming that the laker's get into the final (I don't know how these American things work!) my prediction will appear right, I've allowed for each option to be covered. The bolding of the word "EXACT" and the winking face really make it, it says - had you going there, but I knew what was going to happen really!!

On a side note, I think that if you made a prediction based on the 2 teams in the final that was reasonable educated and got enough publicity (i.e. you were David Blaine or something) and you REVEALED your prediction prior to the event you could probably influence the outcome... Outside of those 2 techniques, I doubt that it's possible to predict something for real. Well, aside from a lucky guess - I've done SO well with lucky guesses in the past, it's always worth a try ;)

D.

I felt I should write those in 2 different posts.

Assuming that the laker's get into the final (I don't know how these American things work!) my prediction will appear right, I've allowed for each option to be covered. The bolding of the word "EXACT" and the winking face really make it, it says - had you going there, but I knew what was going to happen really!!

On a side note, I think that if you made a prediction based on the 2 teams in the final that was reasonable educated and got enough publicity (i.e. you were David Blaine or something) and you REVEALED your prediction prior to the event you could probably influence the outcome... Outside of those 2 techniques, I doubt that it's possible to predict something for real. Well, aside from a lucky guess - I've done SO well with lucky guesses in the past, it's always worth a try ;)

D.
You cheeky English, the fact of the matter is. You cannot at this time in science, predict the future. Unless you Criss Angel.

JDEN

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
Everyone knows that it will be CAVS v.s. LAKERS. At least people like me from Ohio...ha ha. Now, if you could predict the exact amount of games it would take and predict the final score of the last game,that would be amazing.

Agreed. I'm from Ohio also. I can't wait until the next round. I really want to get tickets for one, or if at all possible two games. But yeah. I'm definitely going with the Cavs, but its going to be a tough series.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results