theory11 podcast - Justin Kredible : It's About The Journey

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
One of our primary goals here at theory11 is to provide instruction in magic from this industry's most seasoned, working pro's. While the majority of that training is focusing on tricks and sleights and techniques, we take the opportunity whenever possible to go beyond that.

Justin Kredible is a working pro. He performs 100+ large shows at colleges throughout the nation every year, and he performs just about monthly on too many talk shows to list here. Just last month, he was featured on the main page of CollegeHumor. He's the real deal, and his passion and enthusiasm for what he does comes through in every second of his performances.

Listen to the podcast below as we chat with Justin about his story, how he got started working in magic, and what advice he has for theory11 members on how to begin that journey - if you're interested in making magic an occupation.

Download the MP3 directly by right clicking here.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Hmm, I remember hearing that name.
I think he was on Rachel Ray, Ellen Degenrous, or 1 of those day shows because I remember my grandma calling me 2 put on a channel since there was a magician doing tricks.

From what I remember he did good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
lol he's a great magician.

I first heard of him when I got a letter from his lawyer telling me I need to "cease and desist" using the name Justincredible Magic. lol

I had been using it for a few years, but had already changed to Morris Magic when I got the letter. Pretty funny though.

justin

Sep 20, 2008
Had a look at some of his stuff. You can really tell he's passionate about Magic.

Goodstuff.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
A great guy - and a great performer. One of the finer points discussed in the podcast is that his focus is on entertaining his audience, not just the tricks. A lot to learn from his story and his outlook on how he got to where he's at today.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results