Whats Your Perfect Trick?

Hey guys,

I thought I would just bring this up but what would your perfect trick be?

For Me I Would Have To Say To Be Able To Vansh With Out Any Cover.
The Trick Can Be On The Market Or Not, It Can Be Possible Or Impossible Its up To You

Lets Hear Your Ideas,

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
A 2 foot high levitation with no wires, hidden supports, gimmicks, set up or anything. The spectator would be able to wave their hands beneath my feet and above my head and all around my body to show that there are no wires or suports.
That would be amazing.

Oct 9, 2007
virginia
to be able to turn into an invincible chicken!!!!!!!!!! i mean really whats more exciting?hmmm?hmmm?
ok ok maybe that was a little too much wut about a 40 foot high levitation no wires strings nothing and then vanish? combining your guys ideas hmm?
ok im just going to stop typing and post this. *clicks post thread*
cheers,
relicman

Sep 2, 2007
the perfect suggestion. TO be able to suggestion ANYTHING by just talking....oh yea i already do that....damn! what's next?

Sep 2, 2007
ok interesting ideas? anyone else??

My perfect effect/illusion would be slowing down time to a point, where that if the audience and the magician were to just walk, it would be as if they were running at the speed of light, like Superman or Hiro Nakamura.

Cheers,
JTM

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
My perfect trick would be getting the perfect position in bed...
Oh wait..

ha ha WRONG kind of magic.

My perfect trick would being able to Put any item through solid glass.
Or.
Make an item appear anywhere..

Oct 11, 2007
That's a tough question. Any trick, impossible or not. Well this one is definitely impossible, but I would love to be able to take someone's borrowed bag. A shopping bag, purse, backpack etc... and be able to produce anything they wanted from it. Within reason of course. Though Elephant from Borrowed Backpack WOULD be an awesome trick. :D

My perfect effect.

It would have to be turning a single taco into an entire Taco Bell. With no gimmicks, no set-up. Anytime. Anywhere. That would be impressive.

But on a serious note, a levitation with no supports or gimmicks. I love levitations. They make me happy in the pants. Ok not in the pants, but they make me happy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results