Saturday Night Contest - Objectry Challenge : Round Two

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Last week's Saturday Night Contest was largely based around magic performances. We got some amazing submissions of members performing for spectators - live - around the world. This week's SNC is a fun one, and it's based around cardistry - or should I say, objectry. This is the second objectry challenge hosted as of yet on theory11 - and your chance to take it up a notch. What is "objectry," you ask?

objectry: the nonmagical manipulation of fruits, vegetables, bread, and/or any other object that isn't playing cards.

Tonight's challenge is to create a short video of you performing cardistry moves without using cards. All other objects (as long as they're safe) are fair game. Think outside the (card) box. The more creative, the better. Show us some moves.

Videos must be posted in response to this thread, and all videos should be uploaded to Vimeo, Drop.io, Youtube, or other major video sharing site on or before 11:00pm EST. Limit of one video per member. Videos must be of your own creation, filmed and edited tonight.

What's up for grabs? A six pack of ANY deck you choose that theory11 carries on this site. Go for it. The clock is ticking.

Last week's Saturday Night Contest was largely based around magic performances. We got some amazing submissions of members performing for spectators - live - around the world. This week's SNC is a fun one, and it's based around cardistry - or should I say, objectry. This is the second objectry challenge hosted as of yet on theory11 - and your chance to take it up a notch. What is "objectry," you ask?

objectry: the nonmagical manipulation of fruits, vegetables, bread, and/or any other object that isn't playing cards.

Tonight's challenge is to create a short video of you performing cardistry moves without using cards. All other objects (as long as they're safe) are fair game. Think outside the (card) box. The more creative, the better. Show us some moves.

Videos must be posted in response to this thread, and all videos should be uploaded to Vimeo, Drop.io, Youtube, or other major video sharing site on or before 11:00pm EST. Limit of one video per member. Videos must be of your own creation, filmed and edited tonight.

What's up for grabs? A six pack of ANY deck you choose that theory11 carries on this site. Go for it. The clock is ticking.

Even White Cents?

May 31, 2008
Does it have to be actual Cardistry moves?

I probably won't participate. I just got my first issue of Genii and I don't want to put it down!

Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
i would but the last time i tried to do an Erdnase Go Round with an infant the police showed up and now im not allowed within 200 yards of a school....or a chucky cheese

Do I smell some Hangover quoteage?! I just saw that movie today with my friend and his dad; great movie lol

As for the contest, I don't think I'll be in on this one. Can't wait to watch the videos though!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results