NYC Meet Up

Steven Henriquez here, as no one has apparently taken note of this post.
I will be the first to say...
Let the NYC meet ups begin. I know a few guys who do not regularly post here who would certainly be interested in this.

D

Deleted member 2755

I'm good any day. Weekends preferred.

Oh, I think there should be a small rule. Please be at least 15 years old. I don't want parents on this thing. I've heard of a few magic meetups recently that PARENTS were there. No thank you.:p

-Doug

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I'm good any day. Weekends preferred.

Oh, I think there should be a small rule. Please be at least 15 years old. I don't want parents on this thing. I've heard of a few magic meetups recently that PARENTS were there. No thank you.:p

-Doug

You mean I can't bring my mommy??
Ok, I guess I'll go, but no promises!;)

D

Deleted member 2755

You mean I can't bring my mommy??
Ok, I guess I'll go, but no promises!;)

Danny, I've been trying to get you to come to NYC every time I call you.:mad:

Anyway, let's discuss dates.

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

I think we should all meet up at a magic shop.. Tannens?? Fantasma?? Rouge??

I vote meet at a Mc. Donalds and jam for a while over a cheap lunch. Then hit up Tannens of Fantasma. ;)

-Doug

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Hope you guys have fun, I would go but I hate meeting a bunch of people from the internet that I don't ever talk to.... Meh call me old fashioned.

-Michael

P.S. I am also going to a Paul McCartney concert on the 21st, ergo my spending cash is tied up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 11, 2009
Hey you NYC magicians. Tarquin here. As you all know I am now a Professional Photographer and I am going to offer you dudes a little special. I will offer all NYC members here a free portrait. I have done many many portraits and I even did Renzo's Portrait that you first see when you go to his site. The one with him sitting in the chair looking at the ace http://www.renzomagic.com/
If you want to see portraits I do then go to ThomasChurchwell.com

Otherwise email me at Thomaschurchwell@earthlink.net. I will not have this offer long, just till Friday july 17 2009 so book a date now. You don't have to do the session between now and friday just book a date sometime July or the first 2 weeks of August. Hope to hear from ya

Thanks

Thomas

Mar 4, 2008
Fantasma is an awesome place to meet and jam. I jammed there with a group of 6 of us all day. It was EPIC - David Roth working there helped with the EPIC-ness. ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results