Personalized Cards

Jan 13, 2008
Umm, agreed...what? Please do clarify what you're asking, so we can better help you. What white matte are you speaking of? What types of cards, exactly? Where on the card? You know...the important details about what you're actually asking. As it is, I have no idea what you're asking.

As it is, it looks like you're asking if you add a white matte finish to a card, will it show up? To which I would respond, is this white matte finish opaque, or is it translucent (or semi-translucent, or whatever)? If it's like a white-out type material, then yes, it should show up on the coloured portions, and would probably blend in pretty well with the white areas (although it would reflect light differently than any other white portions of the card, so it may go unnoticed, but the potential is there for others to notice it). If it's another type of material, then like I said, please do elaborate for us so we can help you.

Jan 13, 2008
when you click on the white matte checkbox, a white border shows up around the card. i need to know if i will have a white border when i recieve my cards
You're still leaving out lots of details...I really do want to help, but you have to give us more information. Fully flesh out what you're trying to ask.

What checkbox? Receive your cards from where (what site)? Etc.

To be honest, though, if it's customer support for another site that you need...then I'd suggest getting in touch with the site that you're ordering from. Who better to answer your questions about customer support on another site than that very same site's customer service staff? :)

Yes, the white matte border should show up on your screen when you click it as a preview of what the card will look like. It should have a white border on your preview looking exactly like the border on standard bikes. It will show up when printing if it shows up in the realtime preview of what you card looks like as you make it.

Hope that made some sense...
All the best,
-Chase

Dec 30, 2008
Ok, you seriously need to take your time and elaborate on your posts. It's very hard to figure out what your saying when you use general terms such as, "the check box", "there (their) site", ect.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results