White LE Bicycles.

Sep 1, 2007
I just purchased 2 decks of the White Bicycle "Limited Edition" Decks.

Anyone else have them? What do you think about them?

To me they feel a lot thinner as a whole deck. It doesn't feel like a whole deck compared to when I hold my Bee Stingers.

Thanks.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
They're alright. Handle about the same as Bicycle 'Standard' decks.

They do look nice, I'm wondering when they'll make 2 of 10 (on the back it says 1 of 10.)

:-/

-Rik

Sep 1, 2007
They're alright. Handle about the same as Bicycle 'Standard' decks.

They do look nice, I'm wondering when they'll make 2 of 10 (on the back it says 1 of 10.)

:-/

-Rik

Yah I saw that. Idk. If they do, A more intricate back design would be nice.

Jun 22, 2009
You probably didn't handle them enough. I agree the background isnt really appealing, but they definitely feel and handle great.

No I did handle them for a day and found them to be too thin for my appeal. The way they fanned was horrible. And pulling off sleights seemed more difficult do to there thinness.

Feb 9, 2009
I picked up two decks at my local walmart today. They feel much thinner than normal bikes, very much like my eco decks did. I'm able to do whatever with them, they just keep bends which is sort of a pain. Anyway, another deck for the collection.

D

Deleted member 2755

Fan badly? White Limited Editions fan great, and are great for sleights as well. They also have a different stock and finish than standard Bikes. Do people know what they are talking about?:confused:

-Doug

Jun 22, 2009
Fan badly? White Limited Editions fan great, and are great for sleights as well. They also have a different stock and finish than standard Bikes. Do people know what they are talking about?:confused:

-Doug

My personal opinion on these cards stands. The thinness leaves them to easy damage, they bend easy and lack flex. Its all on preference. The fanning sucks and certain slights can have you running through the deck very easily.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results