Magician's appearances changing?

PTG

Jun 15, 2008
In a cave.
How does that saying go?...

"It's not what you wear... it's what you do."

Or something like that... I mean... don't be a slob, but yeah... you don't have to be fancy if you don't like it.

-PTG

Sep 9, 2007
How does that saying go?...

"It's not what you wear... it's what you do."

Or something like that... I mean... don't be a slob, but yeah... you don't have to be fancy if you don't like it.

-PTG

thanks for summing up what i said. Nice to know someone's on the same page...

May 31, 2008
I think that is best to dress the way you would normally (assuming your "being yourself) but a little bit nicer. For example, my normal wardrobe consists of faded jeans and ratty T-shirts. When I go out to perform magic, I usually wear my normal faded jeans, but a nicer shirt and a fitted hat.

If you're playing a character, it's best to dress for your character. If you're a fast-talking-old-timey-close-up magician, a tux could work for you. If you're a David Blaine style guy, jeans and a T-shirt are awesome.

Sep 9, 2007
I think that is best to dress the way you would normally (assuming your "being yourself) but a little bit nicer. For example, my normal wardrobe consists of faded jeans and ratty T-shirts. When I go out to perform magic, I usually wear my normal faded jeans, but a nicer shirt and a fitted hat.

If you're playing a character, it's best to dress for your character. If you're a fast-talking-old-timey-close-up magician, a tux could work for you. If you're a David Blaine style guy, jeans and a T-shirt are awesome.

I guess another point is "Jeans and a T-shirt" can mean different things depending on where you are.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results