t11.bulletin :: STATIC by David Jade - Now Available

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
With the spectator's finger touching the top of the deck, the deck slowly splits ITSELF in half. With a delicate touch, their chosen card SHOOTS out of the pack. The deck is completely examinable before and after the effect. They will find nothing; they will have no explanation.

From the mind of David Jade and Damien Vappereau comes STATIC. A simple, powerful, beautiful effect that is as practical as it is evocative.

:: Now Available - $19.95

http://www.theory11.com/tricks/static-by-david-jade.php

Mar 16, 2009
USA
When it says "comes with ample supplies" will we be able to order or make more after we run out? Wait will we run out?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
It comes with enough supplies for 10+ gimmicks, but if you need more, you know where to find us. Simply contact our support crew for information on refills and/or additional supply.

May 18, 2008
Man... I need to buy this. I have ALL the cash except for shipping...

I will get this DVD...

looks great how many times will we be able to preform it before are gimmick breaks ? you say enough for 10 + gimmicks but want to make sure they dont just break every other preformance is this a 1 time make or what thanks? :)

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
looks great how many times will we be able to preform it before are gimmick breaks ? you say enough for 10 + gimmicks but want to make sure they dont just break every other preformance is this a 1 time make or what thanks? :)

With careful, proper performance, each gimmick should last you MANY, many performances. That said, the 10+ gimmicks you can make with the supplies included should last you quite some time.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
the one on the front page of the site, the one on twitter, the one on this thread, on the tricks section, and the link you just gave me and I get this every time

Try clearing your cache and trying again; may be an issue with the temporary internet files on your PC (or Mac). Let me know if that does the trick.

Hey Jonathan, aren't you technical dirty ( Highly doubt the spectator will find it) when ending Static?

The deck can be examined immediately before and immediately after the effect - they will not find the gimmick. It's VERY hard to detect.

jb is it only many performances or could it last us a lifetime? *fingers crossed*

Will definitely not last a lifetime (unless you're a goldfish), but the supply included will last for many, many performances. When you run out, you know where to find us for refills or additional materials.

Apr 1, 2009
California
Dan and Dave live on the streets as well from the looks of the trailer... niiiice. Beautiful effect that I could easily see myself using... paycheck doesn't come quite fast enough.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results