Paul Harris' - The Little Man Video Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Im not even gonna click on it cause I got a feeling that I shouldnt believe you at all..
Mostly cause of they way you've been on these forums.

EDIT:And I was right.Thanks magicsanj
UGH rick rolling was soooo last year.

May 31, 2008
It looks good, however it seemed kind of awkward when he was handling the clay heart right before the clay came to life. Also, I would like to see then end, instead of just cutting away near the end of the effect. It makes me wonder if there's some sort of elaborate clean-up.

Neva gonna give you up!
Neva gonna give you up!

Jun 24, 2008
United States
I fell for it =X i didnt look at the comments before hand. Come on is it that bad if theres a little Rick roll here and there? its not like this is hurting or offending anyone. I mean yeah its not magic related but, some people need to loosen up a little bit and have some fun.

Sep 19, 2007
Must be nice to have the kind of life where you have nothing better to do than waste people's time with YouTube stupidity.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I fell for it =X i didnt look at the comments before hand. Come on is it that bad if theres a little Rick roll here and there? its not like this is hurting or offending anyone. I mean yeah its not magic related but, some people need to loosen up a little bit and have some fun.

Theres a line between fun and insipidity-steerpike
Like i said before,rick rolling was funny last year.And even then,It lost its touch real quick.

Sep 3, 2007
Oh, I always like a good rick roll as well. That is some funny stuff. He dances around, the music plays. Dorks want to pass it on... And they do! Where's Waldo Rick Roll?

PTG

Jun 15, 2008
In a cave.
Well, coming from someone who doesn't want to infect his ancient computer. I have to ask, and not just look...

What is a rick-roll?

Sorry for the dumb question.

-PTG

May 31, 2008
It's up for real now:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorderproduct.php?ID=6990

Ok, now that that is over with, I'll post my thoughts on the effect.

The effect sounds incredible, you are bringing something to life! However, I still wouldn't spend $300 bucks on it, maybe $100, but not that much, If I had $300 to spend on magic, I would go for True Astonishments, or a large amount of books.

I'm not as interested in seeing the effect itself, as much as I am in seeing the spectator's reactions. Something this powerful could result in some very odd reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results