CLOCKWORK - Trailer Two

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Looks great, the thing that bothers me is that you are promoting them like

Ten new brand flourishes!

When they are not, I saw lot fo the flourishes from the trilogy there, they are just variations. Thats the only thing that bothers me man.

Aug 28, 2009
Looks great, the thing that bothers me is that you are promoting them like

Ten new brand flourishes!

When they are not, I saw lot fo the flourishes from the trilogy there, they are just variations. Thats the only thing that bothers me man.

There's only one flourish that's similar to something on the trilogy, and that's the one that looks kind of like Eko. But if you watch the entire flourish, it's actually very different.

Also, it's not Snap-d, its a different card spin all together.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
There's only one flourish that's similar to something on the trilogy, and that's the one that looks kind of like Eko. But if you watch the entire flourish, it's actually very different.

Also, it's not Snap-d, its a different card spin all together.

I saw molecules, I saw eko, I saw tectonic verb, I saw madonna.

I mean, it looks good, but if you keep this attitude of " Oh of course not!, you are wrong" you are going to lose some customers man.

Promotion your thang as it is, dont come and say it's TEN BRAND NEW bla bla, when they are not.

Aug 28, 2009
There is no molecule? Where did you see that?
There's no Madonna in that video, but I do use a Madonna principle in the end of one flourish.
Eko, yes a one move from there.

You need to see the flourishes in full to see.

I will post it.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
There is no molecule? Where did you see that?

Molecule: .34 sec, after the flaring that is obviously a molecule.

There's no Madonna in that video, but I do use a Madonna principle in the end of one flourish.

Madona : .24 sec, its the first phase of the J5

Duh? isn't that the same thing? "the madonna principle" what the hell does that means? you are grabing the cards in the same or "principle" as a madonna.

And about 'tectonic verb" you are using the same "principle"

Again, the moves look awesome, but I just saw a ot of variations of DnD flourishes.

There were maybe a thing or two that stood out to me because they were original, but come on, you can't advertise them as "TEN BRAND NEW FLOURISHES"

Sep 1, 2007
This looks pretty awesome Chris. I'm looking forward too it and I'm interested in purchasing.

Aug 28, 2009
24 sec isn't Madonna, it doesn't even look like Madonna? I strip the packet out of the deck, it's at a right angle? I know Madonna, and that's not it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results