Genesis - Which Move Are Y'all Pumped For?

Nov 19, 2008
Title is self-expressive. Which move or moves are you guys really anxious to master?For me, it is definitely Card in Flower Fan.

Sep 1, 2007
Are you just going off the moves from the preview video or is there a list somewhere with videos of them that I missed?

Sep 17, 2008
Maryland
I don’t know if he has it on the DVD or not, but I would be interested in finding out how to do the one finger propeller thing (I have no idea what to call it). I have tried it on my own for hours and I can never get it to go. If you're unsure what I am referring to - it’s on the Propaganda preview.

Sep 20, 2008
@Holy

Its definitely possible. I managed to pull it off for 3 seconds on the first few go's. I dont think you really need a tutorial for that.

Anyways, i think its easier for me since i learned how to Spin books before. (Think That card spin thing, only with books.) You get an idea on how to control the momentum, finger placement, balance, etc. Just play around with it.

May 9, 2008
I don’t know if he has it on the DVD or not, but I would be interested in finding out how to do the one finger propeller thing (I have no idea what to call it). I have tried it on my own for hours and I can never get it to go. If you're unsure what I am referring to - it’s on the Propaganda preview.

You're referring to "Padiddle" .

Jul 13, 2009
I may actually buy this dvd (first cardistry dvd other then the brian tudor dvds that still burn my eyes) it is on my list of things to purchase when I have money. On a side not actually looks like not for a while (I am in the red)

Oct 25, 2007
I was excited to learn the "retarded eagle claw"!!!!!!! :D j/k

I'm like Bullet the best!!!!!!

Apr 1, 2009
California
I was actually most excited to learn the fundamentals with this sort of instruction. and so far, it's living to it's expectations. I found a plus to the lefty teaching for several segments... becoming ambidextrous in cardistry. I'm taking a little long with my study of this project due to trying to master a lot of it in both hands.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results