Saturday Night Contest - Your Skills on Display

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Awesome entry guys!

I liked a TON of videos. I can see the effort reflected within, some honorable mentions are: ramonfrolik post 27, wjeung21 post 33, Favio Amurrio post 44, and Cardician post 46 (although the move wasn't exactly a display, was still sweet).

The winner tonight is Ryan Ochs! Congratulations, you're improving with every video you put out and to top it off, you're extremely young. I'm really proud of your work and I hope you continue practicing. Way to go once again.

Thanks to everyone who participated, I really love watching these entries. I hope these contests motivate you to improve and eventually win. Thanks once again!

-Andrei Jikh

Jan 24, 2008
Awesome entry guys!

I liked a TON of videos. I can see the effort reflected within, some honorable mentions are: ramonfrolik post 27, wjeung21 post 33, Favio Amurrio post 44, and Cardician post 46 (although the move wasn't exactly a display, was still sweet).

The winner tonight is Ryan Ochs! Congratulations, you're improving with every video you put out and to top it off, you're extremely young. I'm really proud of your work and I hope you continue practicing. Way to go once again.

Thanks to everyone who participated, I really love watching these entries. I hope these contests motivate you to improve and eventually win. Thanks once again!

-Andrei Jikh

Thanks for the encouragement, Andrei, it means a lot. :D

Oh, and I'm really looking forward to your new DVD.

Jan 9, 2009
Well done Ryan! Great execution. Really smooth :)

I'm guessing I should have just done a one take video, instead of multiple angles before the full routine. :(

-Dave

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results