Saturday Night Contest - Your Skills on Display

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by j.bayme, Oct 24, 2009.

1. I win! 2 posts up

I hope this doesn't affect your chances of winning. You could try uploading to another site like Vimeo, I've never seen anyone have any problems there. Check it out, it's easy to make an account, good luck!

2. It probably has to do with the audio...........so just chane the music track ;)

3. #23 Casey Rudd, Oct 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2009
    Entry on page 5.

4. so far, stluiz, you are in the runnin for the win. lol

5. We can have multiple displays?

6. #27 ramonfrolik, Oct 24, 2009
  7. I wish I had a camera. Not that my flourishes are any good...just wish I had a camera.

8. #29 Casey Rudd, Oct 24, 2009
    Again, for a re-entry, its on page 5. I deleted this one.

9. Guys........just to remind you its only 9:30 EST........the videos aren't due until 11:00 so if I were you I'd practice the move until it was close to perfection. And then submit it around 10:30 ;)

10. well, its raining here, probably in a few minutes i will be on the dark, and it's soooo late in brazil ;D sorry.

11. lol why apologize? I liked your video :D

12. #33 earthgik21, Oct 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012
    Arrayal Display by Warren Jeung

13. #35 earthgik21, Oct 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012

14. Can we have more than one entry? I just created one I want to post, and then I have an older one I would like to post as well... If not, I will do the one I created for this contest.

15. hey guys, sorry for the extremely bad crappy quality. just to let you know, i am a beinner cardist and i created this display in the course of tonights contest. so here it is enjoy. :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb1PlCYcaOQ

16. #40 Efa>D, Oct 24, 2009
    I wish I didnt have Dial-Up, I cant get a video uploaded due to the speed (well actually the lack thereof)