The Wire?

Jul 18, 2009
Is this ever coming out? If so any gueesses as to when? What is it? Does anyone have answers?

Jan 13, 2008
Please use the search function. The Wire has been discussed to death, and it is very frowned upon to bring it back up again.

The Wire is a Secret Government Facility out past Terilinga. It is being reserved for the Top Individuals in Cardistry, Flourishing, Highly Visual Magic, & Ricky Jay. The structure looks something like this, unlike popular belief. All other details about The Wire are Highly Classified and it is Strongly Recommended that all individuals making inquiries cease, lest we take Legal Action.

B.A.W.I.
Team Awesome

Guys! It's here!!! I found it! It's been right under our noses the entire time! You have to search the entire picture to find it!!!!

http://theory11.com/secret/thewire.html

Go ahead, thank me. :D

Ian

Hahaha! that made my day, yeah i started a thread on this and got pissed off at, I don't really see why, it's not really a big deal that people coment on it, just don't get mad at people it's a waste of your time as well as theirs

Why do people frown upon the wire thread? (Aside form lack of search bar use)

Sep 10, 2007
Co.Dublin in Ireland
The Wire is a Secret Government Facility out past Terilinga. It is being reserved for the Top Individuals in Cardistry, Flourishing, Highly Visual Magic, & Ricky Jay. The structure looks something like this, unlike popular belief. All other details about The Wire are Highly Classified and it is Strongly Recommended that all individuals making inquiries cease, lest we take Legal Action.

B.A.W.I.
Team Awesome

Well duh!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results