You Can Only Do One Of Your Coin Tricks, What Is It? (Gun to your head type of thing)

Sep 10, 2007
Co.Dublin in Ireland
Ok guys I just thought that it would be good to see your favourite coin tricks. This also shows us some of the great coin tricks that are out there.

Imagine that you can only perform 1 trick to a spectator or audience (and obviously with coins because..... well look at the forum we are in). Now I know that a magic performance is much better in a routine but just imagine a crazy scenario in which you have to perform a trick and all you are able to do is 1. Which do you do?

I know that it is hard to decide but if it is really hard then give us your top 3.

We get to see what coin tricks are good and also it is just for fun.

Ok my No.1 would be:

Copper or Silver Extraction from J.B.Bobo's Modern Coin Magic.
Two coins are in a handkerchief, one copper the other silver. The magician asks the spectator to name one of the coins, copper or silver. Whichever coin is named the magician pulls through the silk and lets the spectator see the silk with the other coin in it. They can examine everything.

Thats mine, lets hear yours.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
I am still practicing it, but the "Coin Falling Up". The muscle pass is probably my favorite coin move out there, no doubt. The coin falling up trick is just awesome, it fits my performing style perfectly. I'm getting about 11 inches straight up now after a week of practice. Love this move!

Cheers

Sep 10, 2007
Co.Dublin in Ireland
I am still practicing it, but the "Coin Falling Up". The muscle pass is probably my favorite coin move out there, no doubt. The coin falling up trick is just awesome, it fits my performing style perfectly. I'm getting about 11 inches straight up now after a week of practice. Love this move!

Cheers

Where did you learn it?

Orb

Jul 19, 2009
Sweden
Ok my No.1 would be:

Copper or Silver Extraction from J.B.Bobo's Modern Coin Magic.
oo I see someone decided to buy Bobo's!

I would say my own version of Winged Silver. Winged Silver is such an extremely beautiful and magical routine.

thats tuff to say. Well im actually gonna say a routine that i don't even do yet, but im working on. Its david williamson's change bag from "williamsons wonders". I loooove this routine. Its almost feels like a cups and balls routine with coins.

There are others that are really good but i'm happy with that decision.

Sep 10, 2007
Co.Dublin in Ireland
oo I see someone decided to buy Bobo's!

I would say my own version of Winged Silver. Winged Silver is such an extremely beautiful and magical routine.

Yeah I got it. How could I resist with those comments. I just had to learn copper silver extraction when I read the effect. I will read from the start now but I am still worried about how good the effects will be.

Oct 16, 2009
washington

Cheers

i don't like this doers thing..

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
If I have 3 coins, it's Sankey's Mr. Clean Coins Across.

If I have two coins, It's Gregory Wilson's Quicksilver, ending w/ coin under watch.

If I have one coin, it a few vanishes + reproductions.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results