It's Over 9000!

Yep.... this thread marks the 10,000th thread mile stone for this forum. Wow! That's a lot of information, drama, fights, essays, and networking!

I think it's nice to be a part of a community of magicians that care for the art, and help contribute things to allow others to grow as well.

Let's keep it up!

Jan 13, 2008
Yup, only two more until it hits 10,000 threads for this forum (since we're at 9,998 threads currently, including this one). Exciting. :)

There's so much useful information here, and in the other forums as well (especially the review and questions forums).

I wonder what the future will hold. So many topics still yet to be explored (and so many more wire, Criss Angel, E bashing, etc threads left to skip over). ;)

Mr Draven....
Was that a Ray William Johnson joke?
Over 9,000?

If nobody knows what im talking about, check out his vlog channel on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RayWilliamJohnson

You are correct in so much as "It's over 9000!" is a joke referance but it's not one to this guy. It's actually a rip on a bad english dub of Dragon Ball Z. The quote is from Vegeta, upon one of his early confrontations with Goku.

May 3, 2008
You are correct in so much as "It's over 9000!" is a joke referance but it's not one to this guy. It's actually a rip on a bad english dub of Dragon Ball Z. The quote is from Vegeta, upon one of his early confrontations with Goku.

That really made my day. Although I grew out of that show about 10 years ago I recently bought the DVD set. Those moments always made me laugh.

Jan 13, 2008
Just a note, we're officially at 10,000 threads now! Yay! Congrats T11, and all the members for their contributions! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results