This is Awesome

Sep 8, 2009
Nolensville,TN
So last night i was in a talent show at church and got 3rd place and one of the judges KNOWS Tom Isaacson and called him and told him about me and hes trying to get him to come to his birthday party this is so cool just the idea of seeing Tom Isaacson with my own eyes and if youre reading this Tom, i'm Aaron Williams who Aaron Rice told you about

Nay.

But the prospect of meeting tom is pretty exciting.
aaaaaah you were supposed to say "nay it actually happened and it caused me a lot of greif and money" then i would say "are you okay" then you would say "just a little queezy i should take it easy" and then i say "STOP. Do you need to go home?" and then you say "yea probably i still feel a little poisened you know" and then some guy off screen goes "hooo!"

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
aaaaaah you were supposed to say "nay it actually happened and it caused me a lot of greif and money" then i would say "are you okay" then you would say "just a little queezy i should take it easy" and then i say "STOP. Do you need to go home?" and then you say "yea probably i still feel a little poisened you know" and then some guy off screen goes "hooo!"

what?!!! are you high or something?

btw...Tom is one of my favorite artists...I prefer to use prophet than extreme burn, I like the change a lot more and his was the first bill change I learned

May 31, 2008
That's really cool, you seem even more excited than I was when I Wayne Houchin.

Nay.

But the prospect of meeting tom is pretty exciting.

When I first saw that, I thought you were talking about Tom Petty for some reason. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
But seriously,he has a great oppurtunity to watch a real proffesional at work.
He can watch all the nuances of his performance and learn from it. See how he deals with possible hecklers,how he handles the crowd,etc.

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
I Wayne Houchined to the bathroom the other night because I must have had something to eat that made my stomach Wayne Houchin :(

BLECH!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results