David Blaine's ice record beaten

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Congrats to you too. Beaten the world record by 23 second.

But im one the slow guys in my soccer class. There were at least 10 other guys in front of me. At the times they were seniors at least. One guy we named "vaca" ran 3:30 give or take on a daily basis. I only ever did it once.
I swear to God guys,im being honest here.
Im back to about 7 or 6:30 minutes though. I dont do for speed anymore just intervals and cardio.

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
Without reveals, which is against the rules, that's pretty hard. But ask yourself, do you really think this is some kind of feat of strength? Do you think he goes into some swami-like trance to enable him to pull off astounding stunts? If so, please study the Indian Fakirs and Hindu Swamis, and Occam's Razor.

YES I DO, that is why its called ENDURANCE stunts. David blaine is an endurance artist/magician.

ENDURANCE

1. The act, quality, or power of withstanding hardship or stress: A marathon tests a runner's endurance.
2. The state or fact of persevering: Through hard work and endurance, we will complete this project.
3. Continuing existence; duration.

Dec 19, 2009
YES I DO, that is why its called ENDURANCE stunts. David blaine is an endurance artist/magician.

:):):)

That's precious.

If you really did, you'd know there was absolutely no endurance involved in anything Blaine's done, just like there never was in any of the Swami or Fakir stunts of the time. It amazes me that on a board of supposed magicians, people dismiss magic for what it is and seek to attribute special powers to someone.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
:):):)

That's precious.

If you really did, you'd know there was absolutely no endurance involved in anything Blaine's done, just like there never was in any of the Swami or Fakir stunts of the time. It amazes me that on a board of supposed magicians, people dismiss magic for what it is and seek to attribute special powers to someone.

So he didnt endure standing on a pillar for days then?
Also,it seems all you know is the swami and fakir stunts yet address none of the others.
How do you suppose he endured his underwater stunt? It was a world record. You cant cheat the people who call out world records.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results